Anker 1900 mAh extended battery

OP JWhipple

9th October 2011, 11:03 AM   |  #1061  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Anker 1900mAh battery
I bought this via Amazon.co.uk
"sorry too newbie to post links!"

Very pleased definitely a vast improvement over HTC original battery, Plus for ukú17 you get:

2 x 1900mAh batteries
1 x Mains USB Charger & Stand alone charger
(Its not obvious in the lit but you can charge your 2nd battery while using the 1st)

anyway very pleased so far, sorry haven't got the time or inclination to do detailed study.

only query would be what specifically are the stats that get reset when resetting battery stats?

Regards

Olly
9th October 2011, 04:51 PM   |  #1062  
Flag DC-MDPGC-DMV
Thanks Meter: 228

517 posts
I received my Anker batteries around 245pm Saturday. I charged the battery from 3-11pm (8hrs) for its first charge. I put the battery in the phone and configured the Battery Monitor Widget to 1900 for the battery capacity. I left the phone on overnight. When I got up this morning at 1030am, after 11h11m, the battery is only at 70% and says that at this rate and under those conditions (standby) the battery would last for 1d0h. Of course this is with WiFi on and minimal use of the phone. Today I will test the rest of the battery with web browsing, text message, phone calls, etc...until I run the battery down to 1% and recharge it.

I will post the results from my second discharge.
Last edited by mdpgc; 10th October 2011 at 09:01 PM.
9th October 2011, 05:34 PM   |  #1063  
Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,168

2,699 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usual_suspect

Is that with the stock battery? Quite poor, but your not alone, a lot of guys on here also have similar results. Its either the battery or the handset thats the culprit. Try an Anker theyre cheap enough.

How can phone circuit be a problem?

I am expecting battery to be culprit or maybe the ROM... My phone gets warm but not Hot...

During standby hours battery falls by 1-2%/hour..but when I use it, it gets killed very quick..
Today I flashed latest radio... Been online for 2 hours continuous browsing all time.. Battery fell by 50%... it looks like improvement to me...
Moreover I m at a place where I hardly get 2 to 3 signal bars... Most of the time don't get any..
I didn't like reception of this phone.. Its so bad..

I already ordered Anker Batteries... Let's see how that goes...
9th October 2011, 06:10 PM   |  #1064  
Flag West Midlands
Thanks Meter: 13

123 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor

How can phone circuit be a problem?

I am expecting battery to be culprit or maybe the ROM... My phone gets warm but not Hot...

During standby hours battery falls by 1-2%/hour..but when I use it, it gets killed very quick..
Today I flashed latest radio... Been online for 2 hours continuous browsing all time.. Battery fell by 50%... it looks like improvement to me...
Moreover I m at a place where I hardly get 2 to 3 signal bars... Most of the time don't get any..
I didn't like reception of this phone.. Its so bad..

I already ordered Anker Batteries... Let's see how that goes...

The phone can quite easily be the culprit. Do your research and you will find there are dodgey sensations where the phone gets hot and battery drains quickly whist its simply sitting there doing nothing. The techradar review team had one of these dodgey handsets if you read the review... easy to find Google is your friend here if you want the link. Since yours only drains 1 or 2 % idle I dought you have one of the dodgey handsets though. See how you go with the anker, if you get over 50% improvement over stock you must have a dud stock battery.

Cheers
10th October 2011, 03:21 PM   |  #1065  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 417

3,607 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usual_suspect

Is that with the stock battery? Quite poor, but your not alone, a lot of guys on here also have similar results. Its either the battery or the handset thats the culprit. Try an Anker theyre cheap enough.

The best i could get out of my anker is 4 hours screen on time over 15 hours then its dead.
With stock i could only get 2 hours screen on time with only 7 hours phone on.
I really wonder how you guys get such batt life:s
Im already running at stock clocks and uv it extra with sysyem tuner pro where i pressed 7 times the -12.5mv setting it to 1000mv for 1.18ghz.
If i go one lower my phone will stop responding so i dont think i can uv more and still im not close to you guys:s

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to miniterror For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2011, 03:31 PM   |  #1066  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Wink Nope...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggles

Case in point THE EVO 3D. That official HTC 1730mAh battery is the same physical size as the Sensations battery. The 2 batteries are completely interchangeable.
Cheers!

Nope. The EVO 3D and Sensation batteries are in fact interchangeable, but they are not the same battery. There's a notable difference in weight and the 3D battery is slightly thicker as well.
10th October 2011, 04:08 PM   |  #1067  
Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,168

2,699 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniterror

The best i could get out of my anker is 4 hours screen on time over 15 hours then its dead.
With stock i could only get 2 hours screen on time with only 7 hours phone on.
I really wonder how you guys get such batt life:s
Im already running at stock clocks and uv it extra with sysyem tuner pro where i pressed 7 times the -12.5mv setting it to 1000mv for 1.18ghz.
If i go one lower my phone will stop responding so i dont think i can uv more and still im not close to you guys:s

That's exactly my situation... How these guys get so high battery timings???
10th October 2011, 04:29 PM   |  #1068  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 1,710

3,644 posts
Donate to Me
More
52 hours
my first charge on anker gave me 52 hours
10th October 2011, 05:01 PM   |  #1069  
Thanks Meter: 8

354 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor

That's exactly my situation... How these guys get so high battery timings???

By not having the screen on for so long . That is the real battery killer.
10th October 2011, 05:07 PM   |  #1070  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 417

3,607 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterc10

By not having the screen on for so long . That is the real battery killer.

Whats the point of having a smartphone that can do alnost anything if you cant use it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1900mah, anker
Previous Thread Next Thread