Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Honeyogen One [June 17, 2011]

Tip us?
 
GazaIan
Old
#1  
GazaIan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 414
Posts: 1,528
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Your basement

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM] Honeyogen One [June 17, 2011]

Part two to the Honey Saga.. After Samuel2706 and his team did HoneySense for the Desire HD, they decided.. why just Sense? Maybe AOSP and MIUI can get the same treatment too...

... And they did.

(and GazaIan was the magical little boy that ported it to our phones )

Welcome to Honeyogen One!

Honeyogen is in it's early stages. It's based off of Cyanogenmod 7 so this is probably the part where you run away. If you followed Honeysense, you'd see how it much has changed in it, and how intensely themed it was. We're just getting started. This is just a wee little thread now, but when it blossoms, you'll be amazed, like I was.

You know what AOSP looks like, nothing magical has been added other than light theming. Once theming is heavier, I'll add in screenies.

And to you, is a download link. http://goo.gl/b0YN5

Keep an eye out for Senseless One, HoneyMIUI One, and Flying Glacier One (HTC Flyer port from our favorite cousin, Desire HD).
Google Nexus 4
LG G Watch
OUYA

HTC Sensation
HTC myTouch 4G
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GazaIan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mark manning
Old
(Last edited by mark manning; 19th June 2011 at 02:44 PM.)
#2  
mark manning's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,228
Posts: 5,144
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denver, CO Likes: Omne absconditur in palam veniat

 
DONATE TO ME
Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
5 Million + Members Heads Are Better Than One
The Following User Says Thank You to mark manning For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stlouie65
Old
#3  
stlouie65's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 242
Posts: 1,976
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chesapeake, Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GazaIan View Post
Part two to the Honey Saga.. After Samuel2706 and his team did HoneySense for the Desire HD, they decided.. why just Sense? Maybe AOSP and MIUI can get the same treatment too...

... And they did.

(and GazaIan was the magical little boy that ported it to our phones )

Welcome to Honeyogen One!

Honeyogen is in it's early stages. It's based off of Cyanogenmod 7 so this is probably the part where you run away. If you followed Honeysense, you'd see how it much has changed in it, and how intensely themed it was. We're just getting started. This is just a wee little thread now, but when it blossoms, you'll be amazed, like I was.

You know what AOSP looks like, nothing magical has been added other than light theming. Once theming is heavier, I'll add in screenies.

And to you, is a download link. http://goo.gl/b0YN5

Keep an eye out for Senseless One, HoneyMIUI One, and Flying Glacier One (HTC Flyer port from our favorite cousin, Desire HD).
Thanks Ian, I was waiting on this one and looking forward to the rest of them. Keep up the great work
Phone: HTC One (T-Mobile)
Android O/S: I'm a "CrackFlasher" (Currently smokin' InsertCoin)


 
Ace42
Old
#4  
Ace42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,124
Posts: 9,166
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
I'll be looking out for that MIUI honey rom.
Main: LG G2 D-800 {Tmobile)
LG Opt G (e970)
Hybrid radios for E970
Surface RT 32GB--Kindle Fire 1G_CM11--SGS Vibrant_CM11
Owned: G1(Backup)-> Mytouch3GS(Sold) -> SideKick4G(Traded) -> MyTouch4G(Sold) -> Sensation 4G(Sold) -> Galaxy Player 5"(Sold) ->Nexus 4(broken)->LG Opt G
 
E-M12
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 38
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cleveland
Flying Glacier One sounds very exciting, will be on the lookout for that, giving this rom a run now, thanks for all the hard work
 
mark manning
Old
(Last edited by mark manning; 19th June 2011 at 07:23 PM.)
#6  
mark manning's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,228
Posts: 5,144
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denver, CO Likes: Omne absconditur in palam veniat

 
DONATE TO ME
There is always a first. Tonight the first is...... this "so called" rom has 4 posts. Ha ha ha ha never tried it and never will. TPF even did better.

Love the fact the community has realized the truth about the majority of the "devs" on our forum.

+1000 to all of the people that don't buy this bs!!!!!!


Btw Ian change the title of this thread to [port] not [rom]
5 Million + Members Heads Are Better Than One
 
elry567
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 935
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark manning View Post
There is always a first. Tonight the first is...... this "so called" rom has 4 posts. Ha ha ha ha never tried it and never will. TPF even did better.

Love the fact the community has realized the truth about the majority of the "devs" on our forum.

+1000 to all of the people that don't buy this bs!!!!!!


Btw Ian change the title of this tread to [theme] not [rom] and have a mod move it to its corresponding location please and thank you
Why would they move it its a rom?

Sent from my demonSPEED! Glacier using XDA Premium App
 
mark manning
Old
#8  
mark manning's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,228
Posts: 5,144
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denver, CO Likes: Omne absconditur in palam veniat

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by elry567 View Post
Why would they move it its a rom?

Sent from my demonSPEED! Glacier using XDA Premium App

Its not really a rom, its basically CM 7 with a theme

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
5 Million + Members Heads Are Better Than One
 
cmdmilitia13
Old
#9  
cmdmilitia13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 523
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: camden,nj
Every aosp rom has CM7 in it,we all knw they are the BIG DOGS,but why every new dev or themer or whatever yall wanna call them come out people bash them left & right..Cm7 doesnt have alot roms with heavy themes,yes credit needs to be givin where its due,they lack that part but they'll learn...

Mytouch 4g-white
Permrooted s-off
Root Method-gfree
CWR-3.0.2.4
Rom-Royalginger v2.1
 
mark manning
Old
#10  
mark manning's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,228
Posts: 5,144
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denver, CO Likes: Omne absconditur in palam veniat

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdmilitia13 View Post
Every aosp rom has CM7 in it,we all knw they are the BIG DOGS,but why every new dev or themer or whatever yall wanna call them come out people bash them left & right..Cm7 doesnt have alot roms with heavy themes,yes credit needs to be givin where its due,they lack that part but they'll learn...

Mytouch 4g-white
Permrooted s-off
Root Method-gfree
CWR-3.0.2.4
Rom-Royalginger v2.1
You make a good point but if you need themes for cm look in here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1056292

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
5 Million + Members Heads Are Better Than One

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Submitting a Patch to Gerrit – Featuring XplodWild – XDA Developer TV

Not every developer specializes in every area of … more

Learn How to Make a Live Wallpaper all by Yourself

Stillimages can bebeautiful, but some of you prefer to see animations on your screens. … more

Google Play Services Updated to Version 6.1

In addition to Android operating system proper, Google is focusing hard on giving the developers … more

CyanogenMod 11 M10 Available for Supported Devices

Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more