Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 53,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Focus i917 AT&T USA and i917R ROGERS CANADA RETAIL ROMs

Tip us?

PavelX1
Old
(Last edited by PavelX1; 3rd August 2011 at 09:15 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192
Wink Focus i917 AT&T USA and i917R ROGERS CANADA RETAIL ROMs

Hello,

so i was FINALLY able to manage them! you was waiting so long for them?
first really Retail ROMs for Focus i917 and i917R

Enjoy them!

signed by WP7_PRODUCT (1.3 HW):

Samsung i917 Focus firmware UCJK2 AT&T USA

Samsung i917R Focus firmware UXJL2 ROGERS CANADA

signed by WP7_PRODUCT_4K (1.4 HW):

Samsung i917 Focus firmware UCJK3 ATT USA 4K

Happy Flashing
PavelX1
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to PavelX1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

astaccz
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I can finally revive my demoed mode focus??? Which do I download if I am in the Usa the first, or the 4K? Whats the difference?
day2die Old
(Last edited by day2die; 20th June 2011 at 01:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
At long last, we have ROM for the Samsung Focus: a big thanks to PavelX1.

What's the different between UCJK2 AT&T USA & UCJK3 ATT USA 4K?

EnderPsp
Old
Thanks Meter 223
Dude, I don't know what magic you did, but thanks!
Big thanks on the 1st post added!

Anyone, anything about the contents? OS version, radio etc?

astaccz
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I flashed the Samsung i917 Focus firmware UCJK2 AT&T USA and its OS version 7004 and the software radio is 2103. Everything works beautifully. Many thanks PavelX1
The Following User Says Thank You to astaccz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

minori_aoi
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Hello, how can I flash my phone using this firmware ??? The "Start" button always disabled (greyed out).

Is this only for developer unlocked device ??

My phone is Samsung Focus rev 1.3 in 7390 Update (zune said it's already updated to latest version, but someone here said there's may update 7392)

astaccz
Old
(Last edited by astaccz; 21st June 2011 at 06:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by minori_aoi View Post
Hello, how can I flash my phone using this firmware ??? The "Start" button always disabled (greyed out).

Is this only for developer unlocked device ??

My phone is Samsung Focus rev 1.3 in 7390 Update (zune said it's already updated to latest version, but someone here said there's may update 7392)
These roms bring your phone basically back to factory with os version 7004. Its useful if you have a focus in demo mode or just wanna downgrade to 7004 to do the chevron unlock and upgrade. But to answer youre question, in order for the program to see your phone, you have to put ur phone in download mode.
Turn off phone, hold camera, volume up, n power then connect to pc. Make sure you have samsung drivers installed. If you have windows vista or 7, if drivers are not there it will automatically install from windows update.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astaccz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BigwaveMx
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Pavel, many thanks to made this. Now i can unlock my device and test my own apps.
Device: Nokia Lumia 820
ROM: Windows Phone 8.0.10521.155
FW:1347.10292

minori_aoi
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by astaccz View Post
These roms bring your phone basically back to factory with os version 7004. Its useful if you have a focus in demo mode or just wanna downgrade to 7004 to do the chevron unlock and upgrade. But to answer youre question, in order for the program to see your phone, you have to put ur phone in download mode.
Turn off phone, hold camera, volume up, n power then connect to pc. Make sure you have samsung drivers installed. If you have windows vista or 7, if drivers are not there it will automatically install from windows update.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
Just found your answer after I finished flashing my focus and want to give a little tutorial for people who don't know how to do it. But thanks anyway

And yes, I bought my focus from ebay, already updated in 7390, but I want to unlock my device. Have been struggling since yesterday, searching here and there. Now I can sleep tight

Quote:
Originally Posted by How to flash your focus !!
To wrap it up :

1. Download Samsung USB Driver (Windows 7 can't find it for me) and install it.
http : //mirror.batteryboss.org/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe

2. Unplug your device (if it's plugged).

3. Put your focus in download mode (I found this from Omnia forum), as astaccz already stated, press Volume UP + Camera + Power button, then after you see Exclamation Mark inside Yellow Triangle, release the button.

4. After the driver installed, Run the application (I use the 7.21 version) then load all of the files needed. (nb0, bin, etc)

5. Plug your device !! The Start button will be clickable now !!

6. Press start, and enjoy the flashing progress.

7. Wait until you get the Getting Started screen.

8. Enjoy !!!
Original Omnia 7 flashing guide here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=973420
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minori_aoi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Funkadube
Old
Thanks Meter 0
many thanks PavelX1, very good work indeed. More people can be set at ease knowing they can always flash back to factory default. This helps me out b/c I tweak my Focus so much I forget what all I've done sometimes Harder to try and undo things than just revert back to default factory and redo what tweaks I liked. Thanks again and keep up the great work...we all appreciate it.
Mine: AT&T HTC One X