XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ACS]SyndicateROM Frozen 1.2

Tip us?

adamdelozier
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by debonairone View Post
If I am not mistaken, you must be on either Wi-Fi or 4G for the vmail to download... after you have cleared the cache, it should work.. Unless you are trying to have it redownload messages that were already in your vmail box... Not sure how to get them back on the phone...
My VM's will download on 3G
ROM: M.O.A.R 2.2 [MB1] - 3/4/13
Kernel:[TW-JELLYBEAN][3/6/2013] KT747
Modem: MA6
Battery: ZeroLemon 6300 mah

If I happen to help you, don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button. And don't forget to thank all of our amazing developers out here!

adamdelozier
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Default Set Cpu 2.20 UV issue

I am not sure if I missed something, but I grabbed the newest version of Set Cpu and when I click on the tab for voltage, I immediately get a FC "process com.mhuang.overclocking" Any thoughts? I am currently OC's to 1.3 with no issues, so i decided i would play around with the UV.

If I happen to help you, don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button. And don't forget to thank all of our amazing developers out here!

Pvt WhoOkid
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdelozier View Post
Did you reboot the phone? I had this happen occasionally and it is usually when i am in a poor service area. The pending message stays there until the data connectivity is good enough for the message to be downloaded to the phone. How is your data connection otherwise?
Hmm I rebooted but nothing let me try again and reboot right away. Hopefully this works. Ill post again if it doesn't work, and yes I've the app downloads msg while on 3g. I just found it weird when I got a txt instead of the app showing me the msg.
- Just my 2 cents.

Follow me on Twitter

HTC Sensation- Running cm10
Nexus 4 - Stock

readingkeeper
Old
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I am not sure if I missed something, but I grabbed the newest version of Set Cpu and when I click on the tab for voltage, I immediately get a FC "process com.mhuang.overclocking" Any thoughts? I am currently OC's to 1.3 with no issues, so i decided i would play around with the UV.
SetCPU probably doesn't support the kernel.
Did I help you? Give me lunch money. Or make my Dropbox bigger. Or, you could always hit the thanks button. It means more than you know.

Follow me on Twitter: @themoosefulcorp

This awesome banner courtesy of TexasEpic4G

adamdelozier
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingkeeper View Post
SetCPU probably doesn't support the kernel.
I thought it did, but I am easily confused these days! Is Voltage Control the best alternative.

jockovonred
Old
(Last edited by jockovonred; 23rd June 2011 at 08:56 PM.) Reason: late
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTbagdUrMac View Post
clear voicemail data and cache under manage applications. This happened to me on 1.1.1
+1 happened to me and this was the fix i used as well. case in point: anytime there are issues with an app, i clear cache and test. if it still malfunctions, clear data and test. one or both fixes the issue 9.9 times out of 10. only in rare instances have i needed to uninstall/reinstall an app (usually nandorid/TB/MBR restores with apps on sdcard).

reboot the phone after wards and all should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt WhoOkid View Post
:-\
edit: sorry, i'm late to this thread discussion and see the above has been attempted without resolve.

readingkeeper
Old
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I thought it did, but I am easily confused these days! Is Voltage Control the best alternative.
I like it the best, especially since it now has the sliders like SetCPU. I only keep SetCPU around because it has a widget.
Did I help you? Give me lunch money. Or make my Dropbox bigger. Or, you could always hit the thanks button. It means more than you know.

Follow me on Twitter: @themoosefulcorp

This awesome banner courtesy of TexasEpic4G
The Following User Says Thank You to readingkeeper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adamdelozier
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingkeeper View Post
I like it the best, especially since it now has the sliders like SetCPU. I only keep SetCPU around because it has a widget.
Awesome. Thanks for the help!

thomasskull666
Old
Thanks Meter 415

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I'm sure you know this, but keep in mind the kernel must have UV capabilities. Not sure what sysfs stuff is being detected by SetCPU so yes use Voltage Control, or use Genocide due to the fact that it has frequency_voltage_table.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
*_Epic 4G_*
*_Sprint Galaxy Nexus_*

adamdelozier
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasskull666 View Post
I'm sure you know this, but keep in mind the kernel must have UV capabilities. Not sure what sysfs stuff is being detected by SetCPU so yes use Voltage Control, or use Genocide due to the fact that it has frequency_voltage_table.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
I used to have Genocide, but it was giving me fits, so i went back to Twilight 1.1.1. That can be undervolted right?? Sorry if thats a dumb question, but I have been bouncing all over the forums looking at stuff today so I am a bit jumbled up! TIA