OP MysteryEmotionz

23rd June 2011, 08:53 PM   |  #571  
Milford, CT
Thanks Meter: 343

843 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debonairone

If I am not mistaken, you must be on either Wi-Fi or 4G for the vmail to download... after you have cleared the cache, it should work.. Unless you are trying to have it redownload messages that were already in your vmail box... Not sure how to get them back on the phone...

My VM's will download on 3G
23rd June 2011, 08:57 PM   |  #572  
Milford, CT

843 posts
More
Set Cpu 2.20 UV issue
I am not sure if I missed something, but I grabbed the newest version of Set Cpu and when I click on the tab for voltage, I immediately get a FC "process com.mhuang.overclocking" Any thoughts? I am currently OC's to 1.3 with no issues, so i decided i would play around with the UV.
23rd June 2011, 09:02 PM   |  #573  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 43

325 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdelozier

Did you reboot the phone? I had this happen occasionally and it is usually when i am in a poor service area. The pending message stays there until the data connectivity is good enough for the message to be downloaded to the phone. How is your data connection otherwise?

Hmm I rebooted but nothing let me try again and reboot right away. Hopefully this works. Ill post again if it doesn't work, and yes I've the app downloads msg while on 3g. I just found it weird when I got a txt instead of the app showing me the msg.
23rd June 2011, 09:24 PM   |  #574  
Hoth
Thanks Meter: 81

486 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I am not sure if I missed something, but I grabbed the newest version of Set Cpu and when I click on the tab for voltage, I immediately get a FC "process com.mhuang.overclocking" Any thoughts? I am currently OC's to 1.3 with no issues, so i decided i would play around with the UV.

SetCPU probably doesn't support the kernel.
23rd June 2011, 09:40 PM   |  #575  
Milford, CT

843 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingkeeper

SetCPU probably doesn't support the kernel.

I thought it did, but I am easily confused these days! Is Voltage Control the best alternative.
23rd June 2011, 09:47 PM   |  #576  
Thanks Meter: 11

108 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTbagdUrMac

clear voicemail data and cache under manage applications. This happened to me on 1.1.1

+1 happened to me and this was the fix i used as well. case in point: anytime there are issues with an app, i clear cache and test. if it still malfunctions, clear data and test. one or both fixes the issue 9.9 times out of 10. only in rare instances have i needed to uninstall/reinstall an app (usually nandorid/TB/MBR restores with apps on sdcard).

reboot the phone after wards and all should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt WhoOkid

:-\

edit: sorry, i'm late to this thread discussion and see the above has been attempted without resolve.
Last edited by jockovonred; 23rd June 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: late
23rd June 2011, 09:50 PM   |  #577  
Hoth
Thanks Meter: 81

486 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I thought it did, but I am easily confused these days! Is Voltage Control the best alternative.

I like it the best, especially since it now has the sliders like SetCPU. I only keep SetCPU around because it has a widget.
The Following User Says Thank You to readingkeeper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2011, 09:54 PM   |  #578  
Milford, CT

843 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingkeeper

I like it the best, especially since it now has the sliders like SetCPU. I only keep SetCPU around because it has a widget.

Awesome. Thanks for the help!
23rd June 2011, 10:02 PM   |  #579  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 415

1,552 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm sure you know this, but keep in mind the kernel must have UV capabilities. Not sure what sysfs stuff is being detected by SetCPU so yes use Voltage Control, or use Genocide due to the fact that it has frequency_voltage_table.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
23rd June 2011, 10:12 PM   |  #580  
Milford, CT

843 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasskull666

I'm sure you know this, but keep in mind the kernel must have UV capabilities. Not sure what sysfs stuff is being detected by SetCPU so yes use Voltage Control, or use Genocide due to the fact that it has frequency_voltage_table.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

I used to have Genocide, but it was giving me fits, so i went back to Twilight 1.1.1. That can be undervolted right?? Sorry if thats a dumb question, but I have been bouncing all over the forums looking at stuff today so I am a bit jumbled up! TIA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread