[RECOVERY][MOD][O2X][02-Nov-2011] Clockwork 220.127.116.11.111102
First of all, this is not my work. I only compiled it.
This is the usual ClockworkMod recovery, version compiled from the CM7 sources with additions/modifications by j_r0dd. What I've done is only to compile it for the LG Optimus 2X. For details, check out the link to j_r0dd's original thread for the Nexus S.
The credits go to Koush for the recovery itself and to j_r0dd for most of the modifications.
Original Nexus S thread with changelog here
Originally Posted by j_r0dd
This is based on the latest CM7 source which I modified for myself. I take no credit for the recovery whatsoever, but I will take all the blame for my mods . We all know this is Koush's hard work. Just some things were driving me crazy personally. First was the confirmation menu. I really got sick of scrolling through all those "No"s just to flash something, so i changed it for me personally and just thought I would share. I also created a proper wipe menu. I got sick of some wipes in the main menu and the rest in the "advanced" menu. I made this more Amon_RA like. See the attached screenshot for my changes. That change has led to a few others by me. flash with fastboot or flash_image. THESE ARE NOT IN ROM MANAGER. Also if you have an issue with this take it up with me NOT Koush.
- Merged 18.104.22.168 sources from CM7 repo again (some bugfixes)
- Added option to wipe cache partition and dalvik cache at the same time
- Merged 22.214.171.124 sources from CM7 repo (support for internal/external sdcard in backup/restore)
- Now that Koush added backup support for internal/external sdcard I'll only build onw version (exernal sdcard in file lists) If you really want one build for internal sdcard, let me know and I'll do it.)
- Rearranged wipe menu to avoid accidental factory wipes
- Added "Reboot Bootloader"
- Moved SD Card partitioning into a function of its own for both int/ext SD card
- Merged 126.96.36.199 sources from CM7 repo
- Added a menu choice of ext2/ext3/ext4 when partitioning SD card
- As of this version, I'll only be providing one img file. It seems 5.0 has native support for internal/external SD card. Need confirmation of this, as I don't have this phone myself.
- Updated to j_r0dd's 188.8.131.52 version. Currently no changes made by myself.
- Moved the "Wipe data/factory reset" to the bottom of the wipe menu to reduce the risk of accidental factory wipes.
- Added "Reboot bootloader" option in advanced menu.
- Added the ext4 modifications kindly supplied by roalex. Needs testing. Please make a proper nandroid backup with a proven working recovery version before trying this.
- Added "Show log" in the advanced menu. This can help when reporting errors here. Use it.
- Reverted and correctly added roalex's ext4 additions.
- Modified recovery.fstab for ext4 support on some devices.
- Reverted back to ext3 for the meantime, since I didn't get ext4 working. Any suggestions are welcome!
- Added "Advanced backup". Now you can backup/restore individual partitions.
- Some other commits from other devs in github
- Changed file limit from 10000 to 50000 in unyaffs. Should help when restoring large data partitions fails.
- Rebased completely on j_r0dd's 184.108.40.206 source and removed roalex's ext4 additions, as it wasn't working for everyone. Now trying with the original ext4 support which is included in CWM.
- Bug fixes
- Two versions. One for internal storage and one for external microSD card (same zip file)
These recoveries are compiled using the latest commits from koush, j_r0dd and others. That means they haven't been thoroughly tested and might have minor/major issues. I take no responsibility for any damages this thing might cause, but most things should work as intended. If you want something guaranteed to work, I think you should stick with one of the older versions.
Source code available here
Device: Nexus 4
Device: Nexus 7
Device: SGS3 LTE GT-I9305 ROM: Deodexed stock Kernel: Stock [Wife has it]
Device: Galaxy Nexus [SOLD]
Device: Galaxy Tab 2 10" WiFi (P5110) [SOLD]
Device: HTC Sensation [SOLD]
Device: Nexus S i9023 [SOLD]
Device: Nexus One Used sometimes for testing
Device: HTC Magic 32A [SOLD]
Github: zyonee Twitter: zyonee Google+: here