[Module] AX8NoALS v002 | Disabling light sensor
Tired of the lack of possibility to turn off 'automatic light sensor', I have modified the original driver. The only difference is - I removed code that enables ALS.
- sometimes screen wake ups with maximum backlight value and fades to desired value in seconds.
- push ax8noals.ko to /system/lib/modules
- run the following command
- set desired brightness.
Until you're sure that it works with your hardware, don't install it to hw_config.sh.
Make sure that module is inserted before lm3530 LMU configuration settings.
#insert new noALS module
# lm3530 LMU configuration
echo als_off > $dev/mode # add this line if system overrides your mode
- restored how original modes works:
- i2c, pwm, i2c_pwm: modes without als,- added two new modes:
- als, pwm_als, i2c_pwm_als, i2_als: modes with als
- als_off - disables als in ALS enabled modes,
- auto - enables als in ALS enabled modes.
v001: just recompiled original driver with ALS disabled
It uses code to remove original driver from doixanh X8Gesture
I'm not responsible if this module damages your lovely phone. Use it at your own risk!