Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 41,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

IGo8 and Primo sxs.txt generator

Tip us?

corrsea
Old
(Last edited by corrsea; 27th September 2012 at 09:52 AM.) Reason: change link
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 608
Default IGo8 and Primo sxs.txt generator

Just discovered this handy little tool for writing sys txt for Igo 8 or Primo.
Thanks to kimyaci and robynk
https://rapidshare.com/files/4073795...urator_1.2.rar

Posted it on a couple of older threads but they appear to be obsolete. This handy little tool allows you to fully customise and generate a sys.txt file for both Igo and Primo. It has an easy to use interface in English, Spanish and French. Pretty self explanatory. No more trawling forums for half remembered commands .
Basically it is a windows program that categorises many of the Igo and primo sys text commands. It provides clear explanations of what they do. You just tick the boxes for those that you want to use and the program can then generate a new sys.text file or update an existing one. Very useful for both customising and troubleshooting in IGo as it saves you having to look up the commands or even doing any typing.
The original comes from a spanish forum and I presume any updates will be published there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	syst conf.JPG
Views:	6859
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	632427   Click image for larger version

Name:	sys conf 2.JPG
Views:	4492
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	632428   Click image for larger version

Name:	sys conf 3.JPG
Views:	4072
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	632429  
Attached Files
File Type: rar SysConfigurator_1.2.rar - [Click for QR Code] (261.8 KB, 6163 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to corrsea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

apocalypse_bg
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Requires registration.... Upload it to a public share...
Nokia 6600 -> Nokia nGage -> Motorola A925 -> Nokia E51 -> SE Xperia X1 -> HTC TouchPro2 & HD2 -> Motorola Milestone 2 & Galaxy Note 10.1

corrsea
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 608
Sorry I'm not sure what that means? This is just a link to a piece of software that I thought was useful.

halloj
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrsea View Post
Sorry I'm not sure what that means? This is just a link to a piece of software that I thought was useful.
When I click the link it says, you must register. I and also others don't like to register and would appreciate if you could move the file to another place for downloading.

corrsea
Old
(Last edited by corrsea; 21st June 2011 at 09:21 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 608
ok I get it now. Didn't realise that was what happened. I thought it just went straight to the download. Will upload it to rapidshare. Removing the link for now.
EDIT
All done. Rapidshare link now in place. Sorry about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to corrsea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-Jonny-
Old
(Last edited by -Jonny-; 22nd June 2011 at 08:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Downloaded ok. fantastic thanks
HTC Sensation XE :: ViperS | HTC Rhodium :: Jacko S3 :: 768MHz | HTC Universal 128MB :: ROMs

[ksm · uv -87.5mv · oc 1836mhz]

corrsea
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 608
425 downloads in total. Guess some people have found it useful :)

arfayes
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi thank you for the tool can anyone upload it again the link is dead.
thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrsea View Post
Just discovered this handy little tool for writing sys txt for Igo 8 or Primo.
Thanks to kimyaci and robynk
https://rapidshare.com/files/4073795...urator_1.2.rar

Posted it on a couple of older threads but they appear to be obsolete. This handy little tool allows you to fully customise and generate a sys.txt file for both Igo and Primo. It has an easy to use interface in English, Spanish and French. Pretty self explanatory. No more trawling forums for half remembered commands .
Basically it is a windows program that categorises many of the Igo and primo sys text commands. It provides clear explanations of what they do. You just tick the boxes for those that you want to use and the program can then generate a new sys.text file or update an existing one. Very useful for both customising and troubleshooting in IGo as it saves you having to look up the commands or even doing any typing.
The original comes from a spanish forum and I presume any updates will be published there.

corrsea
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 608
Hi, just checked the link. It should still be working. Try it again, if you have no luck let me know and I will upload it again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

aleskow
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cant download. The link is dead.
Error:
Folgender Download ist nicht verfügbar:
https://rapidshare.com/files/4073795...urator_1.2.rar | 0.27 MB
Download-Parameter ungültig - bitte nocheinmal probieren.

B+L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯6.5|21916/ 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Siemens S4 -> Siemens S10 ->Siemens S25 -> Siemens SL42 -> Siemens ME45 -> HTC Artemis -> HTC Blackstone + HTC LEO