View Poll Results: Do you want Boot Animation Previewer to be open-source?
Yes, make it open source! 38 95.00%
No, leave it closed-source. 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[29.03.2012][FINAL][TOOL]Boot Animation Previewer-Preview Boot Animations With Ease!

OP despotovski01

6th July 2011, 10:25 PM   |  #21  
dully79's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Durham/Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,201
 
2,730 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Nice job m8, wish there was something like this when I created all my bootscreens. This will be very useful for a lot of people.
The Following User Says Thank You to dully79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2011, 12:50 AM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Very nice. This is so useful

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to blek42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2011, 07:47 AM   |  #23  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blek42

Very nice. This is so useful

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Quote:
Originally Posted by dully79

Nice job m8, wish there was something like this when I created all my bootscreens. This will be very useful for a lot of people.

Thank you both for your positive comments! Because this tool is useful, I want it to be on the XDA Portal, so everyone can see it. Do you know a way how to suggest this to be on the XDA Portal? I've tried a link yesterday, but it didn't work.
7th July 2011, 11:40 AM   |  #24  
bigt305's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 120
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by despotovski01

Thank you both for your positive comments! Because this tool is useful, I want it to be on the XDA Portal, so everyone can see it. Do you know a way how to suggest this to be on the XDA Portal? I've tried a link yesterday, but it didn't work.

I used the link you posted, and it accepted it just fine.

Sent from my thing using another thing.
7th July 2011, 12:35 PM   |  #25  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigt305

I used the link you posted, and it accepted it just fine.

Sent from my thing using another thing.

It also accepted my suggestion, but it looks like none of the staff have read our messages, or they are just ignoring them.
7th July 2011, 01:48 PM   |  #26  
rascarlo's Avatar
Recognized Developer
The Land of the Lion of Judah
Thanks Meter: 28,084
 
2,182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
Great work. You are going to save my battery from the crazy draining of rebooting my phone to test my boots. No wonder you made it to the portal!
The Following User Says Thank You to rascarlo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2011, 02:32 PM   |  #27  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascarlo

Great work. You are going to save my battery from the crazy draining of rebooting my phone to test my boots. No wonder you made it to the portal!

Thanks for your positive feedback! Updates coming soon!
7th July 2011, 04:08 PM   |  #28  
Kameo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 557
 
836 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Does it work with down-animations too?
If not, can you give it a shot?
7th July 2011, 04:55 PM   |  #29  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KameoRE

Does it work with down-animations too?
If not, can you give it a shot?

No, it still doesn't, but it will work with down-animations in the next release.
7th July 2011, 08:54 PM   |  #30  
Kameo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 557
 
836 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Hehe... can't wait then

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, boot animation, computer, droid, preview
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Themes by ThreadRank