5,593,587 Members 37,706 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.0.1.C.0.86 Japanese firmware 「Xperia™ arc SO-01C」Oct 4, 2011

Tip us?
 
Mobage
Old
(Last edited by Mobage; 4th October 2011 at 11:10 PM.)
#1  
Mobage's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 171
Join Date: Jun 2011
Talking 4.0.1.C.0.86 Japanese firmware 「Xperia™ arc SO-01C」Oct 4, 2011

http://www.ptcrb.com/ctiastaff/compl...?modelid=18647

HW Version SW Version Request Type Date Certified
A 4.0.1.C.0.86 ECO Oct 4, 2011
 
maidguitar
Old
#2  
maidguitar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 44
Join Date: Feb 2010
Does that mean we're getting ota soon? I'm still on 2.79, like at the bottom of that list

Sent from my SO-01C using XDA App
 
Mobage
Old
(Last edited by Mobage; 17th June 2011 at 05:09 AM.)
#3  
Mobage's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 171
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidguitar View Post
Does that mean we're getting ota soon? I'm still on 2.79, like at the bottom of that list

Sent from my SO-01C using XDA App
Have you spoken to NTT DoCoMo about it?
 
maidguitar
Old
#4  
maidguitar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 44
Join Date: Feb 2010
I have not. We're still on 2.3.2 out here, and waiting on .3... doesn't find updates through pc companion either. Maybe I'll give em a call later.

Sent from my SO-01C using XDA App
 
Mobage
Old
#5  
Mobage's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 171
Join Date: Jun 2011
HW Version SW Version Request Type Date Certified
A 4.0.1.C.0.55 ECO Sep 28, 2011

Don't see the American and/or the International version yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mobage For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
augie7107
Old
#6  
augie7107's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 1,304
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston
It's about time.

I'm running 131 and there is no themes, xloud etc
The Following User Says Thank You to augie7107 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chitose_ndy
Old
#7  
chitose_ndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 132
Posts: 1,398
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jakarta
In Indonesia we've already had the OTA update.. the 2.3.4 ..
well many changes though.. lil bit excitin
 
rizkyadhi
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Purwokerto
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitose_ndy View Post
In Indonesia we've already had the OTA update.. the 2.3.4 ..
well many changes though.. lil bit excitin
what is the differences between Indonesian Firmware & Generic Firmware???
 
chitose_ndy
Old
#9  
chitose_ndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 132
Posts: 1,398
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizkyadhi View Post
what is the differences between Indonesian Firmware & Generic Firmware???
as far as i know,

our region (Indonesia) doesn't seem have that specified firmware (like US, UK, etc).

so, we r using the global generic firmware.

there's no such thing as "Indonesia Firmware".

its global generic firmware.

Indonesia is one of many countries that's using global generic firmware

my arc is made from Singapore, and still, its using generic global firmware.

not "Singapore Firmware" .

hope it helps.
 
squalldua
Old
(Last edited by squalldua; 29th September 2011 at 09:59 PM.)
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 135
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BDG
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitose_ndy View Post
as far as i know,

our region (Indonesia) doesn't seem have that specified firmware (like US, UK, etc).

so, we r using the global generic firmware.

there's no such thing as "Indonesia Firmware".

its global generic firmware.

Indonesia is one of many countries that's using global generic firmware

my arc is made from Singapore, and still, its using generic global firmware.

not "Singapore Firmware" .

hope it helps.
yes. i bought my arc in indonesia, got 2.3.2 by default, OTA to 2.3.3, then flash to generic global .368 (LT15i_4.0.A.2.368_Generic Global.zip).

and when i plug the arc to my pc last week, pc companion says 2.3.4 update is available ! woot

btw, what's the different between arc SO-01C and arc LT15i?
(besides SO-01C is a japanese version)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes