Originally Posted by newklear85
I've been looking at apps but none of them tell me the Original charge capacity vs the current wear level (current charge capacity).
Try "Battery Calibration" from the market. It will clear out your old battery stats and shows you the correct battery charge. Follow these steps:
1. Download and install "Battery Calibration"
2. Charge your phone to 100%
3. Without unplugging, press the "Calibrate" button in the app
4. After calibrating is done, unplug the phone
5. Use the phone till it drains out to 0% and turns off
6. Charge it to 100% without a break
Now your phone should show you the correct battery stats. This app is a must-have if you've flashed a new ROM onto your phone. But you can use it to calibrate your battery whenever you feel that it is not reflecting the correct charge.
Asus Nexus 7 - 16 GB
Rooted - CM 10.1 - Latest Nightly
Motorola Atrix 4G
CM 10.1 by epinter
Olympus Kernel 3.1.10
LG Optimus One
CyanogenMod 7.2.0 - Stable