[Lock Ring] Sense 3.0/2.1 "Pick Your Ring" For Desire HD & Inspire 4G [v1.2.2 FINAL]

Should I do requests (when ever I get the time though, I'll pick random populars)

• Total voters
Search This thread

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010
Hey :)

just a hint for you! If You run into the problem that your fonts are in mirrorstyle(DiOrDeeL) after flashing.
You may have to revert your images and mirror them like that (=>DiOrDeeL)(but more like on the picture attached) before replacing the original ones on m10. I know it sounds stupid XD but when flashing them on your phone they will be shown the right way :) Well that was it at least for me :)

look at the attached image.

wow is it really like that?!

can you test one of my files out for me please just to be on the safe side because im actually decompiling them and making the fusion apks now

Care to share how to do this?
I got as far as decompiling and having a browse through but when I tried to drop in my lock ring it doesn't know how to. I saved as the wrong file type I guess but a quick guide on this would be nice

decompile them with the image "checked" and browse through and find the ring and replace with custom ring but with exact filename and then save!

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010
It's easiest way if you have Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop...
That's how i did it... PS to edit and customize..

And Fireworks to simply save it as .png file.
After decompiling, ope your .phn via FW and then save as, search for the file that has to be replaced, click on it and press save, (if it ask's for overwriting say yes.) Do that with all the files you want to replace.
After that just recompile your fusion.apk by pressing save file. That's it^^

beat me to it! and erm you can save it as .png using photoshop anyway...lol

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
wow is it really like that?!

can you test one of my files out for me please just to be on the safe side because im actually decompiling them and making the fusion apks now

decompile them with the image "checked" and browse through and find the ring and replace with custom ring but with exact filename and then save!

Jupp :) tested all my files before uploading

sure thing mate :D
i'll flash one right now and give you feedback!

Last edited:

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010
Your welcome ;)
Okay, just as i said! Image is mirrored (DiOrDeeL)

btw. not sure if you can simply install those apk's i made flashable zip's for it based on seo Black-Fusion.zip That's how i "install" em

damn it! wasted time on 4 versions :mad: and looks like those zips has another apk and only has a custom ring for 2 m10s hmm and also last night i realised lee gave us a totally rotated ring which isnt the right position it should be in :s

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
damn it! wasted time on 4 versions :mad: and looks like those zips has another apk and only has a custom ring for 2 m10s hmm and also last night i realised lee gave us a totally rotated ring which isnt the right position it should be in :s

mhm, you can use one of mine and replace my images on the fusion.apk (same process)
that should work for sure.

If you want it flashed the way it should normaly be, you gotta mirror/reflect it in horizontal and then turn it by 180° :)
I replaced all the rings in all the three folders... but i think(just a guess) it would also work if only the ring in the defaul-folder ist being replaced.

Edit* just workin on one with my name on it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Guys, all m10 images are back to front and upside down, you need to flip them horizontally and vertically after your edits ;)

Remember, the ring is in fusion.apk 3 times, you need to match the file names when replacing them

Sent from my LeeDrOID loaded Desire HD

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
mhm, you can use one of mine and replace my images on the fusion.apk (same process)

If you want it flashed the way it should normaly be, you gotta mirror/reflect it in horizontal and then turn it by 180° :)
I replaced all the rings in all the three folders... but i think(just a guess) it would also work if only the ring in the defaul-folder ist being replaced.

Edit* just working on one with my name on it :rolleyes:

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010

lol ive already flipped it horizontally and vertically and could be but seo has 2 apks so im just wondering which is the best option and would really like lee's input on it

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010
2 apks? Not following, its just fusion.apk that needs modifying

what i was referring to was seo's flashable zip which has 2 apks within it

do you think we should follow your 3 way method or do what seo has done so people can just flash it instead rather than replacing the fusion.apk?

and im wondering why mine are opposites because i flipped them horizontally and vertically just to see how it would show and it looks fine in photoshop :s

mwilky

Recognized Developer
Feb 21, 2011
Manchester
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
2u8ysfp.png

If anyone knows how to could you get that into the sense 3 pack for me and send me the modified version? Would like to use my own ring but not sure on how to do it.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 0x00000e11.dat.zip
    51.8 KB · Views: 16

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010
Be home in 10, il dive on board!

Just had a wicked idea, a stargate sg1 style ring would look awsome!

i havent watched stargate so i dont know what that is :X but googled it just now is it that circle ring around the logo? and yeah sure come on irc when your home. and lee looks like you never replaced the other ring in the other apk which seo has so im gonna go with seo's zip file much better and looks like i was right your depth to the ring is wrong you were supposed to flip that too but if you do now youll be reversing the leedroid imprint so ill make you a new one xD

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
All this flipping is confusing me lol, my lock screen is spot on

Guys.. remember to wash your hands after you "pick your ring" :p

@ Lee, if you want i could help A5J4DX whipping up the flashable's of his Locksreens and you could give your Stargate-Lock-Ring a try or concentrate on more important stuff :)

Top Liked Posts