Well, hello there, some of you may know me from my vzwtab (7") work, but I'm sure most of you don't.
No matter, I just finished deodexing my framework and app folders, so I decided to share with you.
This isn't anything special, just you're stock system that's been deodexed, I did not remove any programs, there are really only three or so 'bloatware' apps on here, so I didn't bother.
If you would like to, just use root file explorer (or your preferred method) to remove them.
In addition to the stock items I have added pershoot's SU/Busybox/misc package (SOURCE) All credit goes to him for that.
If there's anything else, just let me know. I have tested this on my own rooted tab and everything seems to work fine and be stable.
If you notice any issues, please format/clear both Dalvik & normal Cache. It's probably the cause.
- Deodexed flashable system
- Pershoot's SU/Busybox/misc pacakage (nano, VIM, all kinds of other goodies)
06212011- r1 - Initial Release
- You may have to go through and manually delete your odex's in /system/app/ and /system/framework/ but the apk's and jar's no longer call them. (I can't get the amend format command working right. if you want to tell me how, please!)
- Reboot into CWM either via ROM Manager or via power off, volume down + power, volume down to CWM icon and volume up to select.
- Select Install Zip from SD Card
- Navigate to location of zip and select okay
- Clear Cache and Dalvik Cache (in advanced)
- Make themes for me
Lastly, if you like my work, donate to me so I can donate money to devs that make my world easier (and therefore yours).