[UPE/ROM/FFU]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 for Toshiba Tsunagi TG01/T01A[7510_#1].•´¯)★

Search This thread

Nokser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 18, 2008
Warsaw
mcodingset.com
[UPE/ROM/FFU]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 for Toshiba Tsunagi TG01/T01A[7510_#1].•´¯)★

tsunagiwp7bylesscro.png

General Informatin Windows Phone ® 7 Image System:

This is a first develop. system Windows Phone for Device Toshiba TG01 codename: Tsunagi. All specifications tailored to the structure of the software. The image of the system, it is decompressed to the device, where is a general OS image partition. Rebuilt this system looks somewhat different than on other devices. The main bootloader like structure, like that of Samsung devices, or some HTC, and the way his work, whether in the executive options. A system is strongly stretched under tsunagi hardware requirements. However this does not work and the use of TG01.

Construction and Structure Informatin OS Image:

The image format will be D000FF/.bin, and so our current tools should work fine with this, if only we decopress the current file. In the first lines of the OS image, we recorded information about the device, addresses loading data partition. This is the header image, which helps when loading the operating system. Saved are in it also provides information about the version of the system. The physical flash layout will look as follows: Windows Phone 7 - ROM Deployment and how it will affect us. But we must remember about the changes that exist from the fact that it is a device with a different structure and its system partition is also a little different.

Current State of the System Image:

Currently the system has many drawbacks. The only problem is not operating the camera, it's probably one of the more imperfect During the update, windows phone, will be corrected all defects and faults.

About Info System Windows Phone for Tsunagi:

- Windows Phone: 7.0
- Platform: Tsunagi
- BLDR Version: 7.27.1.0
- Modem: DFP-SDCAOWZM-221001-1

- Software: Windows ® Phone 7
- OS version: 7510
- Firmware revision number: 7.00.7510.0
- Hardware revision number: 112.576.2.0
- Radio software version: 2.2.10.01
- Radio hardware version: 0.0.0.0
- Bootloader version: 7.27.1.0
- Chip SOC version: 0.36.1.2

About Info Supported Devices:

-Toshiba Tsunagi TG01
-Toshiba Tsunagi T01A

!!!!!!Important!!!!!!!!!!!:
Please, not write this image for Tsunagi Device, because this image not have a Bootloader section.
If anyone have ideas, how to write this in normal method, then send me PM, i test any method in my Toshiba TG01.
I have a complite Image WP7 for this Device, but not have method upgrade this for All Users.

Download System Image Windows Phone:
flash_image_store_wp7_for_tsunagi

If we are ready bootloaer in the device (blue LED).
After pressing the button - Camera and Power:

Flash OS Image in tsunagi_ffu

Maybe this will help someone.

Copyright (c) 2010-2011 UPE Production by Nokser
All Right Reserved.

Last edited:

Nokser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 18, 2008
Warsaw
mcodingset.com
attachment.php

Search any method upgrade Windows Phone for Tsunagi - Completed!
Search method decode Windows Phone data for Updater. Big Thanks for itsme (c) 2003 Willem Jan Hengeveld - Completed!
Search more method upgrade Windows Phone data for Tsunagi - ...
Search more and more solutions - ...

Last edited:

nikola92

Oct 25, 2010
Novi Sad
Bro u know u can count on me if u need testing! I was trying before with no results. Can u PM me how u did it after all?

viewtiful

Jan 9, 2008
I've got a TG01 sat gathering dust if you need any extra testers. I think WP7 would be a big improvement on this phone.

Guachiflai

Nov 18, 2009
Granada
Good job man!!

I've read the general info and your method steps in the website and it's a little bit confusing for me at this point.

I'm gonna wait some days for more expert users experience and having more clear info on how to do it.

Thanks again and congratulations for your work!!

PS: Could we update this to WP 7.5 Mango?

Last edited:

alex_nano

Jun 29, 2009
Good job man!!

I've read the general info and your method steps in the website and it's a little bit confusing for me at this point.

I'm gonna wait some days for more expert users experience and having more clear info on how to do it.

Thanks again and congratulations for your work!!

PS: Could we update this to WP 7.5 Mango?

Perdona sabrias decirme donde puedo bajarme la Rom para El TG01 con windows Phone?

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik

hey bro'...
actually i m working on ICS 4.0 theme on WM6.5.x...
Please Stop spam thread like a TROLL !!!

My actual Skin :
lesscroics40preview.png

Man, you didn't understand me or this topic.
Nokser pronounced that he booted REAL WP7, not a theme. Your work is theme, perfect theme, but it's not WP7, so you shouldn't attack me for informing people. Right?

(InsertNameHere)

Jan 11, 2010
If this is WP7 for TG01 thats great, but just as important, is there a way to flash back to Windows Mobile if a user so chooses?

Reactions: onell

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

tsunagiwp7bylesscro.png

General Informatin Windows Phone ® 7 Image System:

This is a first develop. system Windows Phone for Device Toshiba TG01 codename: Tsunagi. All specifications tailored to the structure of the software. The image of the system, it is decompressed to the device, where is a general OS image partition. Rebuilt this system looks somewhat different than on other devices. The main bootloader like structure, like that of Samsung devices, or some HTC, and the way his work, whether in the executive options. A system is strongly stretched under tsunagi hardware requirements. However this does not work and the use of TG01.

Construction and Structure Informatin OS Image:

The image format will be D000FF/.bin, and so our current tools should work fine with this, if only we decopress the current file. In the first lines of the OS image, we recorded information about the device, addresses loading data partition. This is the header image, which helps when loading the operating system. Saved are in it also provides information about the version of the system. The physical flash layout will look as follows: Windows Phone 7 - ROM Deployment and how it will affect us. But we must remember about the changes that exist from the fact that it is a device with a different structure and its system partition is also a little different.

Current State of the System Image:

Currently the system has many drawbacks. The only problem is not operating the camera, it's probably one of the more imperfect During the update, windows phone, will be corrected all defects and faults.

About Info System Windows Phone for Tsunagi:

- Windows Phone: 7.0
    - Platform: Tsunagi
    - BLDR Version: 7.27.1.0
    - Modem: DFP-SDCAOWZM-221001-1

- Software: Windows ® Phone 7
    - OS version: 7510
    - Firmware revision number: 7.00.7510.0
    - Hardware revision number: 112.576.2.0
    - Radio software version: 2.2.10.01
    - Radio hardware version: 0.0.0.0
    - Bootloader version: 7.27.1.0
    - Chip SOC version: 0.36.1.2

About Info Supported Devices:

-Toshiba Tsunagi TG01
    -Toshiba Tsunagi T01A

!!!!!!Important!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Please, not write this image for Tsunagi Device, because this image not have a Bootloader section.
    If anyone have ideas, how to write this in normal method, then send me PM, i test any method in my Toshiba TG01.
    I have a complite Image WP7 for this Device, but not have method upgrade this for All Users.

Download System Image Windows Phone:
    flash_image_store_wp7_for_tsunagi

If we are ready bootloaer in the device (blue LED).
    After pressing the button - Camera and Power:

Flash OS Image in tsunagi_ffu

Maybe this will help someone.

Copyright (c) 2010-2011 UPE Production by Nokser
    All Right Reserved.
    attachment.php

Search any method upgrade Windows Phone for Tsunagi - Completed!
    Search method decode Windows Phone data for Updater. Big Thanks for itsme (c) 2003 Willem Jan Hengeveld - Completed!
    Search more method upgrade Windows Phone data for Tsunagi - ...
    Search more and more solutions - ...
    finally,i successfully build 7720 mango rom for TG01 and booted into system
    but now there's a bug,when i finished the start wizard,phone stay at "installing apps"...
    i need time to find out solutions and try
    now it's 2:29 morning in China,i have to sleep
    wish u guys who are waiting for mango will be happy to see this news:)
    I've had success with my phone and have to do another when i get home, it will be between 19:00 and 20:00 tonight UK time.

I will write it step by step as i do it, that is if no one does it before i get back.