Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,584 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UPE/ROM/FFU]★( `.Windows Phone 7 for Toshiba Tsunagi TG01/T01A[7510_#1].)★

Tip us?

fusion90
Old
Thanks Meter 0
non capisco come si aggiornail bootloader e poi non posso rimettere la rom di w6.5???

Nokser
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 574

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion90 View Post
how do you upgrade the bootloader?
In tsunagi_ffu.exe. I copy all files in one folder and run program.... that's all.

jonnyhall1bmx1
Old
Thanks Meter 133
to be honnest if you cannot do simple tasks like that why the hell did you attempt to flash wp7?

there are plenty of guides on here that all work perefectly ive flashed back and forth to wp7 like 22 times now using 4 different methods!!! i must have answered this question millions of times now!

if you cannot do simple things you should not be even attempting to flash wp7.

im not been horrible but the fact is un experienced users are making a mess of there tg01 and leaving me and others to fix there problems

if your not 100% sure what you are doing DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT wp7 or anything to do with nand!!!!

now i will help fix your problems so pm me and i will fix on a 1 to 1 talk but for future users that are unexperienced please do not attempt to flash wp7 !!!!

once again im not been nasty im trying to save your tg01
SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 I9100

RESSURECTION v2.2

The Following User Says Thank You to jonnyhall1bmx1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nokser
Old
Thanks Meter 574

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhall1bmx1 View Post
to be honnest if you cannot do simple tasks like that why the hell did you attempt to flash wp7?

there are plenty of guides on here that all work perefectly ive flashed back and forth to wp7 like 22 times now using 4 different methods!!! i must have answered this question millions of times now!

im not been horrible but the fact is un experienced users are making a mess of there tg01 and leaving me and others to fix there problems

if your not 100% sure what you are doing DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT wp7 or anything to do with nand!!!!

now i will help fix your problems so pm me and i will fix on a 1 to 1 talk but for future users that are unexperienced please do not attempt to flash wp7 !!!!

I do not understand.
He asked for something, then I said to him
In the first post you have information:
-> that everything you do at your own risk.
If they can not or do not understand, rather discourage update WP7
This is only solutions dev. for tsunagi users.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nikola92
Old
Thanks Meter 194
True and jhonny and Nokser are right, don't try if you can't handlle it! No harsh feelings but that is how it is
Samsung Galaxy S II - Omega
HTC HD7 - Deepshining v7.8 'NokiaLove'
Simens A35 >Nokia 3310 >Sony Ericsson V600i >Nokia N73 Music edition >Nokia 5130 Xpress Music >HTC HD2 >Samsung gt-800 JET >Meizu M8 SE 8 Gb White >Toshiba Tsunagi tg01 >Samsung Galaxy S II >iPhone 3GS 32 Gb >Meizu M9 > HTC Desire >HTC DHD> HTC HD7> HTC Titan>Samsung Galaxy S II
The Following User Says Thank You to nikola92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fusion90
Old
Thanks Meter 0
avete tutti ragione ma non credo che voi siete nati tutti esperti io lo sapevo che c'era il rischio di perdere il tg01 ma la voglia di riuscire e piu forte del pericolo, io ho chiesto solo come potrei fare a risolvere il problema, o a ritornare a 6.5 o riuscire a mettere il 7.... se volete una donazione basta dirlo, comunque scusatemi la prossima volta sapro che non posso chiedere niente... grazie comunque....

you are all right but I do not think you were born I knew all experienced that there was a risk of losing the TG01 but the desire to succeed and most powerful of the danger, I only asked how could I do to solve the problem, or return to be able to put the 6.5 or 7 .... a donation if you want to just say, excuse me, however, the next time I'll know that I can not ask for anything ... thanks anyway ....

Nokser
Old
Thanks Meter 574

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion90 View Post
avete tutti ragione ma non credo che voi siete nati tutti esperti io lo sapevo che c'era il rischio di perdere il tg01 ma la voglia di riuscire e piu forte del pericolo, io ho chiesto solo come potrei fare a risolvere il problema, o a ritornare a 6.5 o riuscire a mettere il 7.... se volete una donazione basta dirlo, comunque scusatemi la prossima volta sapro che non posso chiedere niente... grazie comunque....

you are all right but I do not think you were born I knew all experienced that there was a risk of losing the TG01 but the desire to succeed and most powerful of the danger, I only asked how could I do to solve the problem, or return to be able to put the 6.5 or 7 .... a donation if you want to just say, excuse me, however, the next time I'll know that I can not ask for anything ... thanks anyway ....
There's no problem ...
The risk always is. Questions are most important. It is better to ask than to spoil the phone.
If you want detailed help, please PM.
I just wanted to give happiness for Tsunagi users.
Sorry for me ENG...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nokser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

0dino
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhall1bmx1 View Post

ok u got my pm. hope u can help me.

janicic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
From WP7 bootloader there was no successful installation and by going back to WM 6.5 bootloader the phone just showed no LED light anymore ... as if the bootloader was erased ... ?

Is there a way to bring it back without Riff Box ... ?

nikola92
Old
Thanks Meter 194
looks like the problem oly have... are u shure your battery was full?
Samsung Galaxy S II - Omega
HTC HD7 - Deepshining v7.8 'NokiaLove'
Simens A35 >Nokia 3310 >Sony Ericsson V600i >Nokia N73 Music edition >Nokia 5130 Xpress Music >HTC HD2 >Samsung gt-800 JET >Meizu M8 SE 8 Gb White >Toshiba Tsunagi tg01 >Samsung Galaxy S II >iPhone 3GS 32 Gb >Meizu M9 > HTC Desire >HTC DHD> HTC HD7> HTC Titan>Samsung Galaxy S II