Hello everyone, I have found article while googling about how to unlock HTC SENSATION, if it is not against forum rules I can give URL, now I just give you pasted text...
How to Root HTC Sensation 4G
Posted on 19 June 2011 by Android Advice
These are the easy to follow instructions for rooting the HTC Sensation 4G. While we have had great luck with this method please be aware that you follow these instructions at your own risk. The HTC Sensation 4G is currently one of the most popular android phones of 2011.
Your device must also be s-off in order for the instructions below to work. Most of the Sensations are s-on although once we have found a way to turn s-off on all sensations we will add that to these instructions.
TAKE NOTE THAT THE HTC SYNC MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR PC BEFORE FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS. YOU CAN RE-INSTALL IT AFTER YOU ARE DONE ROOTING THE DEVICE.
Root Instructions for the HTC Sensation 4G:
1. Enable USB Debugging mode on your phone (settings … applications … 2. development … check USB Debugging mode)
3. Make sure USB debugging is enabled
4. Make sure you have an SD card formatted and in the phone
5. Transfer the APK on the phone and install it (download the apk here)
6. Open the APK and press the root button
7. Wait a few minutes and the device will reboot, be patient it can take a while (10 minutes or so)
8. Make sure the Superuser app is install and working
9. Congrats your HTC Sensation is Rooted!