If all you want samsung with additional app offers, you can use this ROM. . ROM has been tested and it's great. All information are available in FEATURES
Ultra Smooth Scrolling
Arabic / Farsi / Urdu Support (Samsung Keyboard)
Non-Increasing Ringtone Hack
Browser Lag Fix
3D Blur Fix
Camera Hack (Low Battery + Shutter + Shoot From Power Button)
Huge APN List
Extended Power Menu (Reboot, Recovery & Download.....)
SIP Calling (WiFi + 3G)
Full BLN Integration
Removed Some Samsung Bloatware Apps & Widgets
Galaxy S II Features Listed Below
SEMAPHORE JVU KERNEL: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1112908
-ROM is stable. I use this ROM.
-The battery lasts 48 hours.
-Rom is fast and simple
TouchWiz 4.5 And LOUNCHER
ICS Boot & Down Animation
Browser (Comes Stock with JVS)
VoiceToGo (Voce Command System)
Digital Clock Widget
Analog Clocks Widget
Program Monitor Widget
DOWNLOAD LINK 2: http://www.mobilefirmware.com/index....oduct_id=16124
DOWLOAD LINK (NEW):http://www.team-carbon.com/downloads..._ICS_SGSII.zip
THANKS TO TEAM-CARBON
Easy step to instal a Fresh Rom... rom 6.0 :
IMPORTANT : your phone must be rooted (to install stock ROM, Put phone in Download Mode, open odin,put SEMAPHORE_JVU.tar kernel in PDA (un-tick re-partition),conect phone via USB and press start
1. FIRST remove sim and sd card extern (micro sd)
2. format internal memory sdcard from phone.
3. copy rom 6.0 zip to sdcard internal memory in phone not in sdcard extern (micro sd)
4. wipe data factory reset,wipe cache partition, go to andvance and wipe davlick chache and Batery stats.
5. go to install zip from sdcard => chose zip from sd card, select rom 6.0 and start.
6. ok, after rom is install(not insert sim in phone,press skip) let for 10 min, dont touch the phone
7. now enter in CWM Recovery,and repet step 4 and 5
8. Done and by happy
Thanks to DjMaryuslive
1. Download and install DaemonController-3.0-beta5.apk
2. Run the application.
3. swipe screen to first screen (fling towards right)
4. click download andrev_oc
5. click continue
6. Change settings for sleep and wake profile.
Optional: for Semaphore kernel only
* using root explorer copy the following files...
... to /etc/init.d
* restart phone you should now be able to choose from conservative, ondemand, performance and smartassV2 governors
the purpose of this app is to allow you to set lower frequencies for when the screen is turned off. And allow you to set just enough power for when your screen is turned on. The main concern here is to conserve battery. or maximize performance...
for Sleep, Min = 100000, max = 400000, governor is conservative...
for Wake, Min= 100000, max = 800000, governor is ondemand...
some governors have built in sleep and wake profiles...
like smartassV2 so you can use the screen 2 to directly set the cpu scaling properties of your phone. kinda like setCPU
I am currently working on the vdd functionality of this app. which will allow users to Undervolt their devices. although currently I can only lower 1000000 and 800000 by 25 mv other than that the phone just sleeps forever and I have to press power button for 8 secs to turn it off.
Thanks to LORDSKID
[SIZE="5"][QUOTE]If app voice to go don`t work, open the root explorer, go to data / app, click on com.viligo.client.samsung-1.apk, and leave the application to bee installed. When the installation is finished, reboot te phone.
EXTRAordinary 4.0 SGSII (JVS) BLUE ROM
and TEAM CARBON
How can i install this ROM ?[/CENTER]
Get into the CWM recovery
Wipe Data/factory reset
Wipe Battery Stats
- Be sure that u can access to Download mode via 3-button-combo
- Disable any lagfixes before flashing
1) Open Odin 1.83
2) Put your phone in DOWNLOAD MODE
3) Load the EXTRAordinary_SGSII_4.0_BLUE.tar.md5 file as PDA in ODIN
4) Load the .pit file into PIT (is the pit 512)
5) CHECK REPARTITION!
6) Connect your phone via USB and see that odin recognise the phone
7) Press START and wait until the phone reboots itself
8) It automatically boots into recovery, then do a WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET from the recovery, and Disable any lagfixes!!!
9) Select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW
10) Wait until it does the first boot, then after 10 minutes reboot again the phone
11) Enjoy in EXTRAordinary SGSII light ROM!!
IF THE PHONE IS STUCK AT BOOTANIMATION,
THEN REMOVE THE BATTERY, PUT IT BACK IT AND POWER ON THE PHONE,
THAT SHOULD BOOT FINE!
at first boot the phone will reboot itself once at bootlogo, don't worry it is supposed to be like that!
UPDATE blue.zip install ower CWM after insrallig ODIN ROM
As you wish. Any kernel that is based on JVS
-A big thanks for Simone201, from whom I learned a lot.
And big thanks for darkyy from whom I learned too
THIS ROM MAKES A WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET!!!
so make a backup of all your apps with Titanium Backup!
Get into the CWM recovery
Wipe Data/factory reset
Wipe Battery Stats
HOW TO MOVE INTO CWM RECOVERY:
- Volume Up/Down ----> Move Up/Down
- Power Button -----> Select/Press
PH.MTechnology (JVP2.3.4) _1.zip: http://www.multiupload.com/Y8F92GMYQR
PH.MTechnology (JVP2.3.4) 1.2.zip: http://www.multiupload.com/HWRYN5EO5F
PH.MTechnology (JVP2.3.4) 3.0.zip: http://www.multiupload.com/5653U5Q954
PH.MTechnology (JVP2.3.4) 3.0..zip: http://www.multiupload.com/4C2HMZTQGL
EXTRAordinary (JVQ) 3.1 : http://www.multiupload.com/318WBQ22YU
PH.MTechnology 3.1.1 blue (JVQ): http://www.multiupload.com/A3V6APNDQ3
EXTRAordinary_3.2.zip (NO-WIPE): http://www.multiupload.com/LCOD22VVNG
EXTRAodinary_ODIN_ROM 3.3 Odin.zip:http://www.multiupload.com/NCJNNOGQCD
EXTRAordinary 3.3 (JVQ) ROM.zip: http://www.multiupload.com/L2F12U33P8
UPDATE (EXTARordinary 3.4 JVR)1.zip: http://www.multiupload.com/UMM8DJ4KFD
-HONEYCOMB BOOTANIMATION: http://www.multiupload.com/JXYJ1PM3BQ
- SWYPE KEYBOARD 2.29 FOR SOUTH EUROPE (you need at least 11MB of free space on /system partition): http://www.multiupload.com/SJFTDRAUCL
- SWYPE KEYBOARD 2.28 FOR NORTH EUROPE (you need at least 11MB of free space on /system partition): http://www.multiupload.com/XGMGLF8REE
- TW4 Package (heavily modded tw4, customizable, by Fr4gg0r): http://www.multiupload.com/LZMIM0N4YH
HOW TO RECALIBRATE YOUR BATTERY (by heartagramm):
You'll have to use the phone for about 1-4 days (although it varies depending on the phone and battery used; every phone is an individual). It runs out of battery. Yes. Let it run. Recharge. After 3-4 recharges the battery will "gain" it's performance back.
After 3-4 full charge/full drain -cycles, do the following:
1. Charge the battery up to fullest.
2. Keep it plugged in to charger, and reboot to recovery.
3. On the recovery, go advanced, wipe battery stats, scroll on to yes BUT Don't wipe them yet. When you're ready, quickly remove the battery cable and push to wipe the battery stats.
4. Reboot the phone, use normally. Let it run completely out of battery.
5. Charge the phone back to full. Turn off phone. Charge until it says 100% on the green bar and vibrates for full charge.
6. The Important Part. Remove the charge cable for 0-0.5 seconds and plug it back in instantly. Let it charge to 100% again. Do this 1-2 times again, so you've done this 2-3 times total.
7. Reboot to recovery, wipe the battery stats again as on the step 3.
8. After wiping the battery stats, plug the charger back in the phone.
9. Reboot to ROM. Keep the cable plugged in. Keep it plugged in for about 30 mins to 2 hrs. Unplug. Should say 100%, mine did for about 40 mins after it depleted onto 99%.
And this is the way you should really gain great battery performance.
Amazing Battery Life! (by eggshaped)
I just thought I'd mention, I was trying to calibrate my battery the other day by the usual method. After fully charging and resetting the battery data I then tried to drain the battery fully in order to charge it again. Sounds simple. Thought it would take 3 maybe 4 hours with heavy, prolonged phone usage. Wrong lol.
I switched EVERYTHING on, gps, bluetooth, wifi, 3g, sync, screen on full brightness, started up google maps with the navigation on, internet, used a torch app for hours, played music for hours, streamed videos online for hours (just left the phone playing). It took one and a half days to drain the phone!!! It was a bit of a pain but says a lot for the battery life on this rom! Unbelievable.
team carbon (THANKS FOR ALL!!!!)
CLICK ON DONATE