[Q] Sleeve Options

Tip us?

muzicman82
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Sleeve Options

I'm looking for a microfiber or neoprene type sleeve for the Galaxy Tab 10.1. I've found the Samsung Leather Sleeve, which wouldn't be horrible, but I am not a huge fan of leather.

I really like RadTech's Sleevz for MacBook's, but they don't have the right size.. Something similar would be fantastic.

I don't like those cases that hold the unit and open like a book. When I want to use this thing, it will be coming out of the case.

Anyone have one or seen any?

ikon8
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I've been looking for a nice sleeve/pouch for awhile. I just order the Waterfield Xoom sleeve to see how it fits. Waterfield makes some great high-quality sleeves.

muzicman82
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikon8 View Post
I've been looking for a nice sleeve/pouch for awhile. I just order the Waterfield Xoom sleeve to see how it fits. Waterfield makes some great high-quality sleeves.
I've seen their stuff before. It's quite nice... although maybe a bit more bulky than I am hoping for.

How close is the Xoom 10.1 to the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in size? I was actually also looking at MacBook Air 11" cases, but they don't work.

ikon8
Old
(Last edited by ikon8; 23rd June 2011 at 06:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 35
They're very close in dimensions, except the 10.1 is obviously quite thinner. The 10.1 is only 6mm longer and 3mm wider which are tiny amounts so any Xoom sleeve should fit fine, it'll prolly just have some wiggle room because of the difference in thickness.

Waterfield also has a slip in sleeve like the one your looking for, for the Xoom.

jeremydk
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I asked Waterfield about these. They believe the Sleevecase will fit, but the tablet will stick out of the xoom "Slipcase".

They also said to expect new sizes in the coming weeks.

newyork03
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
I'm looking for a microfiber or neoprene type sleeve for the Galaxy Tab 10.1. I've found the Samsung Leather Sleeve, which wouldn't be horrible, but I am not a huge fan of leather.

Anyone have one or seen any?

That is a nice sleeve, wish it had the right size...

brentnall11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I just got a sleeve from Amazon today. It's for ipad and made by Philips. I would post a link but I have to have 8 post first. It's black and red and fits great. Plus its reversible and for $10, you can't beat it. Just search "ipad sleeve Philips"

dhuangxda
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I got this for $5.00 with free shipping. It fits nicely. What a deal!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001WAK6H4

redrecordplayer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey I have a sleeve I ordered custom made from Etsy, it came late so I had already bought the belkin one. So now I have a case and a sleeve that I don't need. I'll sell it to you if you want it. I've never used it so it's new.

Check some pics here: http://imgur.com/XjyrS&83NSp&7hnXx&isTnP

Sleeve is padded with cotton inner lining... pretty neat for those who don't like conventional tablet sleeves.