Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 44,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Tip us?

dscribe
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul View Post
But all I see are 7.0.3 which seems strange but no matter.
Plenty of CM fans here and 7.1 for the Inc. is alive and well in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=916881

davwman
Old
Thanks Meter 616
I guess my comment was taken the wrong way. I made the comment for all the haters getting ready to bash the rom. I for one applaud another developer joing the incredible force.

CondemnedSoul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,955

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by davwman View Post
I guess my comment was taken the wrong way. I made the comment for all the haters getting ready to bash the rom. I for one applaud another developer joing the incredible force.
I guess it was mistaken then as I expect the bashing but like I said don't care lol. My apologies for mistaking your comment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davwman
Old
Thanks Meter 616
no offense taken.

wildstang83
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter 3,897
Yea man we got some seriously sik devs over on the Inc man. I've been working fairly close with a couple of them newtoroot and joelZ9614. They've been really good at helping me get a start on my port.

But yea I definitely miss workshed and Tazzpatriot. Those guys are the reason I had the Eris so long.

And Conap, well Conap was the first dev ever to teach me anything about Android. That guy has been at it for a really long time.

Anyways, yea man check out pure speed and let me know whats up and I'll do the same.

H.I.T - HTC International Team

Forum Rules | New Users Guide | XDA Tour | Report Posts | Need a Moderator?

The Following User Says Thank You to wildstang83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pronghornrunner
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Welcome! Always have some love for another CM-based dec. Especially one like yourself with experience and class (giving out credit where due)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to pronghornrunner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CondemnedSoul
Old
Thanks Meter 1,955

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang83 View Post
Yea man we got some seriously sik devs over on the Inc man. I've been working fairly close with a couple of them newtoroot and joelZ9614. They've been really good at helping me get a start on my port.

But yea I definitely miss workshed and Tazzpatriot. Those guys are the reason I had the Eris so long.

And Conap, well Conap was the first dev ever to teach me anything about Android. That guy has been at it for a really long time.

Anyways, yea man check out pure speed and let me know whats up and I'll do the same.
I'll definitely be checking it out man. Working on a resync now and updating the Eris ROM's as well lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CondemnedSoul
Old
Thanks Meter 1,955

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronghornrunner View Post
Welcome! Always have some love for another CM-based dec. Especially one like yourself with experience and class (giving out credit where due)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
I always try to give credit. Sometimes I might miss some but I'll fix it when I see it lol.

Thanks for the pleasant welcome. Hopefully this forum will be as fun as the Eris forum
The Following User Says Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rosser725
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
Cool ROM!!
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (SCH-i545)
ROM: Stock Rooted
Kernel: Stock
Radios:I545VRUAMDK

scotty1223
Old
Thanks Meter 2,257
CS does excellent work. those of us with an eris know this allready condemned cm7 is the smoothest and fastest rom my lil eris has ever run.

B-S is running great for me,and i cant wait to see what you come up with hear in the future. makes me super happy to see you growing and expanding into other devices

next step is to get you a TB

this rom is smooth and solid.