Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

OP CondemnedSoul

24th June 2011, 12:50 AM   |  #11  
Flag Camden, AR
Thanks Meter: 49

501 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul

But all I see are 7.0.3 which seems strange but no matter.

Plenty of CM fans here and 7.1 for the Inc. is alive and well in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=916881
24th June 2011, 12:51 AM   |  #12  
Flag Centereach
Thanks Meter: 712

4,384 posts
More
I guess my comment was taken the wrong way. I made the comment for all the haters getting ready to bash the rom. I for one applaud another developer joing the incredible force.
24th June 2011, 01:28 AM   |  #13  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,959

4,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davwman

I guess my comment was taken the wrong way. I made the comment for all the haters getting ready to bash the rom. I for one applaud another developer joing the incredible force.

I guess it was mistaken then as I expect the bashing but like I said don't care lol. My apologies for mistaking your comment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2011, 01:37 AM   |  #14  
Flag Centereach
Thanks Meter: 712

4,384 posts
More
no offense taken.
24th June 2011, 01:58 AM   |  #15  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Flag Nowheresville
Thanks Meter: 3,916

4,780 posts
Yea man we got some seriously sik devs over on the Inc man. I've been working fairly close with a couple of them newtoroot and joelZ9614. They've been really good at helping me get a start on my port.

But yea I definitely miss workshed and Tazzpatriot. Those guys are the reason I had the Eris so long.

And Conap, well Conap was the first dev ever to teach me anything about Android. That guy has been at it for a really long time.

Anyways, yea man check out pure speed and let me know whats up and I'll do the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to wildstang83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2011, 02:03 AM   |  #16  
Flag Mountains
Thanks Meter: 3

57 posts
Welcome! Always have some love for another CM-based dec. Especially one like yourself with experience and class (giving out credit where due)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to pronghornrunner For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2011, 02:29 AM   |  #17  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NJ

4,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang83

Yea man we got some seriously sik devs over on the Inc man. I've been working fairly close with a couple of them newtoroot and joelZ9614. They've been really good at helping me get a start on my port.

But yea I definitely miss workshed and Tazzpatriot. Those guys are the reason I had the Eris so long.

And Conap, well Conap was the first dev ever to teach me anything about Android. That guy has been at it for a really long time.

Anyways, yea man check out pure speed and let me know whats up and I'll do the same.

I'll definitely be checking it out man. Working on a resync now and updating the Eris ROM's as well lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2011, 02:32 AM   |  #18  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NJ

4,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronghornrunner

Welcome! Always have some love for another CM-based dec. Especially one like yourself with experience and class (giving out credit where due)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I always try to give credit. Sometimes I might miss some but I'll fix it when I see it lol.

Thanks for the pleasant welcome. Hopefully this forum will be as fun as the Eris forum
The Following User Says Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2011, 02:32 AM   |  #19  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 28

903 posts
Donate to Me
More
Cool ROM!!
24th June 2011, 04:57 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 2,434

2,356 posts
CS does excellent work. those of us with an eris know this allready condemned cm7 is the smoothest and fastest rom my lil eris has ever run.

B-S is running great for me,and i cant wait to see what you come up with hear in the future. makes me super happy to see you growing and expanding into other devices

next step is to get you a TB

this rom is smooth and solid.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread