FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

4,237 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,998
 
By CondemnedSoul, Retired Recognized Developer on 23rd June 2011, 09:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th February 2012, 12:30 AM |#321  
poo706's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,269
 
More
Cache2cache worked great, I picked up about 75 mb. By the way, did you forget to change the version number under settings - about phone, or did I just accidentally install v10 all over again?

[poo]
 
 
5th February 2012, 01:01 AM |#322  
CondemnedSoul's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,998
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poo706

Cache2cache worked great, I picked up about 75 mb. By the way, did you forget to change the version number under settings - about phone, or did I just accidentally install v10 all over again?

[poo]

Damn.... Looks like some retard forgot to change the build prop to say 11 my bad...

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
5th February 2012, 03:41 PM |#323  
dubluv17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Rotation animation is sweet!
5th February 2012, 07:59 PM |#324  
normanx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lakeland Florida
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Nice ROM. Great work.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to normanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2012, 05:10 AM |#325  
lolreconlol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Just flashed v11, works great so far.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
6th February 2012, 10:10 PM |#326  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Just flashed the newerversion also. Super fast
7th February 2012, 02:16 AM |#327  
CondemnedSoul's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,998
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolreconlol

Just flashed v11, works great so far.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffuser1

Just flashed the newerversion also. Super fast

Glad to hear you like it
The Following User Says Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 06:33 PM |#328  
Senior Member
Flag New Jerz
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Definitely doing great with this ROM....thanks again for keeping this alive on the DINC.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium
8th February 2012, 03:03 PM |#329  
synisterwolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,295
 
More
loaded this up yesterday. its nice and quick. great work CS.
The Following User Says Thank You to synisterwolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2012, 08:51 PM |#330  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
sorry to ask this but with such a long thread, it's a lot to search

I read over and over that cm for Incredible has no ability for 720p video recording, but then I checked later that a possible resolution was in the works, was it ever fixed?

It seems like the only possible quirk.

Also, is there a minimal version of this ROM, bare vanilla like, with no extra apps (ie: facebook, stocks, all g-apps), sorry but I like to add everything myself?
8th February 2012, 09:32 PM |#331  
synisterwolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacydima

sorry to ask this but with such a long thread, it's a lot to search

I read over and over that cm for Incredible has no ability for 720p video recording, but then I checked later that a possible resolution was in the works, was it ever fixed?

It seems like the only possible quirk.

Also, is there a minimal version of this ROM, bare vanilla like, with no extra apps (ie: facebook, stocks, all g-apps), sorry but I like to add everything myself?

still no 720p video recording. as for apps. there is nothing installed on this rom but what is needed to run the rom. there is a script that tells the market to search for google apps once you go through the start up. you can just cancel out if you dont want to install the google apps

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes