Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Tip us?

wdfowty
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul View Post
This rom is built from source then modded.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
Saw this a while back, hope it helps you out a little (if not save you a ton of time)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/and...r-overlay.html

"It's not really yours until you've voided the warranty"

Follow me on twitter: @wdfowty
Add me to your circle:+wdfowty
The Following User Says Thank You to wdfowty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

matts290
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Only bug I have noticed so far is that occasionally the backlights on the soft keys stops working momentarily, usually when awaking the phone. I think I had the same bug on the Eris ROM so maybe its a CM7 thing?

CondemnedSoul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1955

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by workshed View Post
Good job my man, it's always a pleasure to help you out btw, never a problem and you actually read entire paragraphs!

You're like watching a delicate flower start to bloom... LMFAO, shutup Shed!

Keep it up pimp.
Lol. A delicate flower?

I read entire paragraphs because I can lmao. Seriously though... thanks for all your help man. I appreciate it

wildstang83
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul View Post
Lol. A delicate flower?

I read entire paragraphs because I can lmao. Seriously though... thanks for all your help man. I appreciate it

Haha, don't you wish you could hide some comments?

¦*¦PURE¦*¦SPEED¦*¦V3

H.I.T - HTC International Team

Forum Rules | New Users Guide | XDA Tour | Report Posts | Need a Moderator?

Timmah339
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Only bug I have noticed so far is that occasionally the backlights on the soft keys stops working momentarily, usually when awaking the phone. I think I had the same bug on the Eris ROM so maybe its a CM7 thing?
make sure it's dark when you test the backlights. they automatically shut off when there's a certain level of ambient light

cheez99
Old
Thanks Meter 29
CM7.1 with a different kernel, nice. I guess anyone can build a ROM say they did a few tweaks and call themselves a dev now, huh?

Why don't you just tell us what the tweaks were that you did other than preloading Incredikernal?

bobcat331
Old
(Last edited by bobcat331; 26th June 2011 at 01:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez99 View Post
CM7.1 with a different kernel, nice. I guess anyone can build a ROM say they did a few tweaks and call themselves a dev now, huh?

Why don't you just tell us what the tweaks were that you did other than preloading Incredikernal?
Do you have one? On page 1 he say's the tweeks he made.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobcat331 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scotty1223
Old
Thanks Meter 2163
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez99 View Post

i guess everyones a critic and an expert,too. you could maybe try askin nicely for specifics on the tweeks instead of just accusing him of reposting cm7 with a new kernel.

link to your compiled from AOSP source rom? im more than willing to give it a try also.

i can tell you for a fact his eris roms were different- smoother and faster than any other cm based rom. he defiantely does something. its running great on my inc as well.

thess1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I really hope this rom doesn't get dropped. I would love to see a stable cm7 with some improvements specificaly for the inc.

CondemnedSoul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1955

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thess1 View Post
I really hope this rom doesn't get dropped. I would love to see a stable cm7 with some improvements specificaly for the inc.
I have no intentions of dropping this ROM. I won't let a few d-b's get to me I'm working on some other things for this and hope to have an update before I go on vacation. If not I'll be taking my laptops with me in case I have internet or cell service and will continue working then as well

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]