[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

OP CondemnedSoul

25th June 2011, 01:19 AM   |  #31  
Recognized Developer
Flag S.F. Bay Area, California
Thanks Meter: 524

1,650 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul

This rom is built from source then modded.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Saw this a while back, hope it helps you out a little (if not save you a ton of time)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/and...r-overlay.html
The Following User Says Thank You to wdfowty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2011, 04:29 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 10

50 posts
Only bug I have noticed so far is that occasionally the backlights on the soft keys stops working momentarily, usually when awaking the phone. I think I had the same bug on the Eris ROM so maybe its a CM7 thing?
25th June 2011, 01:42 PM   |  #33  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,958

4,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by workshed

Good job my man, it's always a pleasure to help you out btw, never a problem and you actually read entire paragraphs!

You're like watching a delicate flower start to bloom... LMFAO, shutup Shed!

Keep it up pimp.

Lol. A delicate flower?

I read entire paragraphs because I can lmao. Seriously though... thanks for all your help man. I appreciate it

25th June 2011, 05:40 PM   |  #34  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Flag Nowheresville
Thanks Meter: 3,914

4,777 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul

Lol. A delicate flower?

I read entire paragraphs because I can lmao. Seriously though... thanks for all your help man. I appreciate it

Haha, don't you wish you could hide some comments?

¦*¦PURE¦*¦SPEED¦*¦V3
26th June 2011, 05:59 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 1

62 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290

Only bug I have noticed so far is that occasionally the backlights on the soft keys stops working momentarily, usually when awaking the phone. I think I had the same bug on the Eris ROM so maybe its a CM7 thing?

make sure it's dark when you test the backlights. they automatically shut off when there's a certain level of ambient light
26th June 2011, 06:21 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 29

156 posts
CM7.1 with a different kernel, nice. I guess anyone can build a ROM say they did a few tweaks and call themselves a dev now, huh?

Why don't you just tell us what the tweaks were that you did other than preloading Incredikernal?
26th June 2011, 01:32 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez99

CM7.1 with a different kernel, nice. I guess anyone can build a ROM say they did a few tweaks and call themselves a dev now, huh?

Why don't you just tell us what the tweaks were that you did other than preloading Incredikernal?

Do you have one? On page 1 he say's the tweeks he made.
Last edited by bobcat331; 26th June 2011 at 01:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobcat331 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2011, 02:12 PM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 2,370

2,305 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez99

i guess everyones a critic and an expert,too. you could maybe try askin nicely for specifics on the tweeks instead of just accusing him of reposting cm7 with a new kernel.

link to your compiled from AOSP source rom? im more than willing to give it a try also.

i can tell you for a fact his eris roms were different- smoother and faster than any other cm based rom. he defiantely does something. its running great on my inc as well.
26th June 2011, 08:56 PM   |  #39  
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 1

63 posts
More
I really hope this rom doesn't get dropped. I would love to see a stable cm7 with some improvements specificaly for the inc.
26th June 2011, 09:13 PM   |  #40  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,958

4,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thess1

I really hope this rom doesn't get dropped. I would love to see a stable cm7 with some improvements specificaly for the inc.

I have no intentions of dropping this ROM. I won't let a few d-b's get to me I'm working on some other things for this and hope to have an update before I go on vacation. If not I'll be taking my laptops with me in case I have internet or cell service and will continue working then as well

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread