[Q] I have looked everywhere - 'Tis impossible!

Search This thread

naven90

Jun 24, 2011
Hey guys, I have looked everyone, about 30 minutes on Google and 10 minutes on this site. My dad just bought a Samsung Omnia 7 and he had a default wallpaper which he LOVED, I updated the phone, and lost the wallpaper :/

The wallpaper was fantasy like. It had a castle type building on the right side, a river running down the middle, and some buildings on the left. It almost looked like a European city, very picturesque, it was night time.

I know this is a very strange request , but I cant find that wallpaper at all :( It came with the Omnia 7 (on T-Mobile UK contract).

Thanks for any help guys :(

drkfngthdragnlrd

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
This it?

jr7iug.jpg

Reactions: naven90

drkfngthdragnlrd

Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
I think £200 > my dads happiness :rolleyes:

THATS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Except it was like half of that picture but yesss!!!!!!!!!!!! now how do i get that on his phone? looks wrong res?

Save it to your PC & than use the Zune software to sync it to your device. Make sure not to delete it off your PC though. What ever you sync to you device will be deleted off your device if you delete it off the PC. I believe WP7 will ask your to crop it on the device when you set it to the BG.

Edit: Just edited the Image just in case, see attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: naven90

naven90

Jun 24, 2011
Save it to your PC & than use the Zune software to sync it to your device. Make sure not to delete it off your PC though. What ever you sync to you device will be deleted off your device if you delete it off the PC. I believe WP7 will ask your to crop it on the device when you set it to the BG.

Thanks so much mate, just emailed it to his phone and downloaded it :p

Your a life saver, im usually good with computers but I couldn't find that pic AT ALL... it was a one off :cool:

RoboDad

Mar 6, 2008
Boise, ID

Just FYI, you can disable the "delete from device when deleting from PC" feature in Zune. Go to Settings->Phone->Sync Options, and set it to Manual for whatever file type you don't want auto-deleted.

And you are correct, when you select a photo to use as your background that doesn't match the aspect ratio of the screen, the phone displays a crop screen so you can choose what portion you want to use.

drkfngthdragnlrd

Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
Just FYI, you can disable the "delete from device when deleting from PC" feature in Zune. Go to Settings->Phone->Sync Options, and set it to Manual for whatever file type you don't want auto-deleted.

And you are correct, when you select a photo to use as your background that doesn't match the aspect ratio of the screen, the phone displays a crop screen so you can choose what portion you want to use.

Yeah, I know you can disable it through the settings, but was to lazy to go into that lol.

EnderPsp

Apr 6, 2008
Lost in Europe :)
Guys, it doesn't hurt to use the search or check the appropriate section, in this case Omnia :)
This has already been addressed here, you can find the real wallpaper there.

As I pointed out there too, the image above isn't the real thing. Thanks to jessenic we have the real image now. :cool:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lol, buy a new phone xD

no jk, just wait for some other omnia 7 user to give it to you :D
    I think £200 > my dads happiness :rolleyes:

THATS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Except it was like half of that picture but yesss!!!!!!!!!!!! now how do i get that on his phone? looks wrong res?