- Removed all Verizon bloatware
- Root w/superuser
- Task Killer Tweak
- Includes your choice of jcase's stock, or overclocked (1.65ghz) rooted kernels
For S-Off users only!
Incredibly Debloated v1.0 w/Stock Kernel: Link removed temporarily. Check back later.
Incredibly Debloated v1.0 w/OC Kernel: Link removed temporarily. Check back later.
1. Download one of the attached .zip files, your choice between stock and overclocked kernels, and place on your sdcard.
2. Flash ClockworkMod Recovery if you haven't already done so.
3. It is recommended that you backup whichever settings, data, and apps that you would like to keep with My BackupPro or similar program.
adb reboot recovery
5. Once you are in recovery, it is highly recommended that you execute a nandroid back-up.
6. It is also highly recommended that you wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition.
7. Choose "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" -> locate and select the .zip that you placed on your sdcard earlier, and confirm.
8. It will take a minute or so to install, after it has installed, return to the main menu, and select "reboot system now"
9. Once booted, it is important to go to menu -> Settings -> Applications -> and uncheck "Fast Boot"
That's it, you're done! Enjoy your first Inc2 ROM!
Note: As usual, use at your own risk, I am not responsible for any bricked devices.
Special thanks to jcase for his work on the kernels!