[CODEROM][THEME] + Enabling CRT animation.
Well I have modified the the theme provided by Lovetz and found out a way to make CRT screen animation work. Samsung had disabled the CRT animation but the program is still there in Our ROM.
Working only for CODEROM but will try to add for other ROMS later.
I am not responsible if you brick your phone.
1. Dark MIUI+TouchWiz(only some parts are of TouchWiz)
2. TouchWiz dropdown quickpanel with slightly modified notification and transparent background.
3. Lightweight and fast. (even the scrolling on android frameworks)
4. ENABLED CRT ANIMATION.
How to apply theme:
1. Download the attached zip.
2. Copy to root of SD card.
3. Get into recovery.
4. Apply update and select this zip.
Voila. You have the theme. Well even if you didnt like the theme i will try to make orginal theme with working CRT animation. Till then please do adjust.
1. Download and update "coderom_Default.zip" for original theme.
2. Download and update "coderom_MIUIWiz" for this theme.
NOTE: Applying themes is optional. I just gave a theme of mine for fun. But if you just want to enable the screen animations then continue reading and follow the steps given below.
FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO ENABLE CRT ANIMATION WITHOUT CHANGING THEME IN CODEROM:
Just follow the steps given below regarding build.prop and probably if there is no mistake then it should work.
How to enable CRT animation:
1. Pull out "build.prop" using adb or copy it to your comp using Root Explorer. Modify it as suggested ahead. It resides in /system/build.prop .
2. Open build.prop and modify one(or two on coderomnexus) of the line.
'debug.sf.hw=1' is the line in the file. Replace it by '#debug.sf.hw=1'. Indirectly you are just changing the line into a comment by adding a #.
3. Now take this file and replace your original build.prop. You can do this by using adb or root explorer it doesnt matter.
4. Now apply any of the themes provided below using the steps given above.
5. Reboot phone.
NOTE: If the CRT animation is not working after reboot then reapply theme after you have modified your build.prop and try to reboot and see. And also enable all animations or some animations in Settings->Display->Animation for CRT animation to work.
NOTE: If you cannot follow the instructions given here please follow the link given below.
Video for Instructions to enable CRT animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp6RsSZ4X2w
Credit for the Video: GadgetCheck (Thank you very much GadgetCheck
Hope this works for all of you.
Any problems please comment. And i do hope many other developers use my theme and make newer or older theme with the CRT animation enabled as i cannot do it all by myself.
Please click Thanks if this post helped you.
Lovetz (who gave me the theme on which i modded and the the modified framework)
seilent and others (Theme-making experts)
nhnt11 (my very close friend who bought me into this ANDROID BUZZ)
MY GALAXY ACE (how can i forget it
EDIT:Will soon add the screenshots for this theme.