MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

HELP!!!

26th June 2011, 06:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

52 posts
Hi everyone! yesterday I flash miui rom, but I forget to do the wipes, and now my cellphone doesnt get up, my milestone show me a battery icon with this sign ? , and dont charge,and freaking out!! please help, please!!
26th June 2011, 06:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 25

170 posts
Since I think you already tried to enter Recovery, I think you run out of juice.
If you have a second battery (or someone who can lend it to you) just swap and get Recovery.
Otherwise, you'll need to unbrick it.
I cut a usb cable I didn't need and put the inner cables beetween cellphone and battery. I should find a picture...
26th June 2011, 06:53 PM   |  #3  

170 posts
found...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=838836
The Following User Says Thank You to scoutme For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2011, 06:59 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

52 posts
thanks bro, I will try with another battery, because i am not good with cables, there is no other way?
26th June 2011, 07:45 PM   |  #5  

170 posts
Think not...
Our phone needs a small amount of power to boot in charging mode, othewise won't charge and stay bricked :|
26th June 2011, 09:39 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

52 posts
I leave my phone plugged with the pc, and the white led starts to shine, one hour later my phone wake up, alone, and start like always but the battery shows this ?, but at least he turn on, now...what "?" in the bat in the status bar means?
26th June 2011, 10:28 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 380

2,174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josecabre

I leave my phone plugged with the pc, and the white led starts to shine, one hour later my phone wake up, alone, and start like always but the battery shows this ?, but at least he turn on, now...what "?" in the bat in the status bar means?

It means that the phone cannot recognize the state of the battery. I had a dead battery and I was able to boot by leaving the battery out for 5 minutes. You can also try to boot with no battery, but plugged into the wall and not the PC. The wall charger supplies much more power compared to USB. You might be able to boot that way.

Sent from my Milestone using XDA Premium App
27th June 2011, 07:43 AM   |  #8  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Likes: XDA,Coffee,Android,Beer Dislikes: No Beer
Thanks Meter: 1,751

2,884 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sounds like you need to recalabrate the battery, so basicly plug it into the wall and leave it over nnight and see what happens

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread