XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP!!!

Tip us?

josecabre
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default HELP!!!

Hi everyone! yesterday I flash miui rom, but I forget to do the wipes, and now my cellphone doesnt get up, my milestone show me a battery icon with this sign ? , and dont charge,and freaking out!! please help, please!!

scoutme
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Since I think you already tried to enter Recovery, I think you run out of juice.
If you have a second battery (or someone who can lend it to you) just swap and get Recovery.
Otherwise, you'll need to unbrick it.
I cut a usb cable I didn't need and put the inner cables beetween cellphone and battery. I should find a picture...

scoutme
Old
Thanks Meter 25
found...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=838836
The Following User Says Thank You to scoutme For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

josecabre
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
thanks bro, I will try with another battery, because i am not good with cables, there is no other way?

scoutme
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Think not...
Our phone needs a small amount of power to boot in charging mode, othewise won't charge and stay bricked :|

josecabre
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I leave my phone plugged with the pc, and the white led starts to shine, one hour later my phone wake up, alone, and start like always but the battery shows this ?, but at least he turn on, now...what "?" in the bat in the status bar means?

skadude66
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by josecabre View Post
I leave my phone plugged with the pc, and the white led starts to shine, one hour later my phone wake up, alone, and start like always but the battery shows this ?, but at least he turn on, now...what "?" in the bat in the status bar means?
It means that the phone cannot recognize the state of the battery. I had a dead battery and I was able to boot by leaving the battery out for 5 minutes. You can also try to boot with no battery, but plugged into the wall and not the PC. The wall charger supplies much more power compared to USB. You might be able to boot that way.

Sent from my Milestone using XDA Premium App

zacthespack
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1689

DONATE TO ME
Sounds like you need to recalabrate the battery, so basicly plug it into the wall and leave it over nnight and see what happens

Code:
question = 2*b || !(2*b)
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents."

Code:
class Luke extends Jedi {
    function checkFather($father) {
        if ($father-]name == 'Darth Vader')
            die('NOOOOO!!');
    }
}