[Q] how to unlock htc aria for free

OP awad2011

27th June 2011, 08:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hi iam new here so ibought anew htc aria from att but when icall them to get the unlocking number they said no and iwant to use him on other network please help me
28th June 2011, 05:47 AM   |  #2  
Flag IL
Thanks Meter: 18

154 posts
More
No free option, I ended up buying a code for 19.99 from some website

Sent from my Liberty using XDA App
29th June 2011, 02:56 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

56 posts
More
According to this thread, you should be able to just call them?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1145455

I would give them anther call. Good luck.
11th October 2011, 06:40 AM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 11

154 posts
So you no need to wait for Long time to get the code,You can get the the Unlocking code quickly through Online .....You can get the Unlock code from here Unlocking4u.com and Follow the instructions from the site
Mobileunlockguide.com and Unlock it step by step.....
Last edited by malayalapenkutti; 11th October 2011 at 06:42 AM.
7th January 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #5  
Flag The Village
Thanks Meter: 10

46 posts
More
Angry
Another SNAFU related to Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is of course illegal, naughty, and vulgar to unlock your phone. However, since a large conservative voting block has become outraged and enraged to see what exactly this Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) has in it there are a number of temporary exemptions. Surely designed to grease the wheel and stop the squeeking as opposed to a public outcry that would lead to repeal of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).

As I understand it carriers are compelled to do nothing other than charge you for all they can charge you!

I walked into an AT&T kiosk and simply stated with a smile, "would you please unlock this". The young lady accomplished the task in less time than it took to tour their meager selection of technology on display, returning it with a pleasent thank you for communicating with AT&T.

An article on the subject which apparently has been harped by fans of Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) can be found here at Wikipedia regarding sim lock.

Although this fellow seems elated that it is now "Legal" to unlock his iPhone. This is merely a temporary "exemption" revokeable at any moment that a beaurocratic buffoon recieves sufficient motivation to do $o.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrowdedCranium For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread