[NES Emulator] vNESLight
vNESLight 1.0 is now live, bringing a redesigned GUI, new controls, improved save states and much more. It has also been split up into a fully functional ad-supported free version and a paid version (vNESLight Pro) without ads. Unfortunately that means the xap file will no longer be available for sideloading. Both versions should be up in all of the marketplace regions by the end of the week.
vNESLight (free): http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...c-2eda47745a27
vNESLight Pro (paid): http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=11ff...2-55f90de82b10
Version 1.0 features - 1-April-2012
- Completely new and improved controls + portrait support
- SkyDrive integration
- Fully featured jump list for all your games
- Fast and fluent multiple save states system (swipe to change slot)
- Backup and restore your save states via SkyDrive
- Pin any game to the start screen
- Auto detects the best settings for your device
- Experimental Hardware Keyboard support
- The demo ROMs of Battle Kid 2 and Super Bat Puncher are included
Method 1 for adding games: (SkyDrive)
1) Get ROMs, don't ask me where. (use GoodNES branded ROMs if u have issues with invalid files)
(Optional) zip, or rar all your ROM files to more easily add a batch of games at once.
2) Login to https://skydrive.live.com/
, you can use any Live account u like xbox, hotmail etc.
3) Upload said zip/rar file or nes games to SkyDrive.
4) Hit the + icon inside vNESLight, hit sign in to SkyDrive and navigate to your zip/rar or nes file then just tap on it to add the game(s).
Method 2: (via webserver, or direct link from dropbox)
1) Upload the files to your webserver (or dropbox)
2) Hit the + icon inside vNESLight and enter the full link into the Url box and hit add. Support for zip, rar and nes files.
As always thanks for all the feedback and testing done.
for updates on twitter.