Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,490 Members 44,600 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] Everywhere Clipboard - ultimate clipboard solution

Tip us?

jerryfan2000
Old
(Last edited by jerryfan2000; 1st July 2011 at 12:59 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 421

DONATE TO ME
Default [App] Everywhere Clipboard - ultimate clipboard solution

Everywhere Clipboard extends Android clipboard function and brings real desktop clipboard experience to you on mobile phone. Everywhere Clipboard is a Windows Office style clipboard panel which records copied items into a history stack. In addition to that, the clipboard panel can be opened anywhere in any application without the need to leave your current window or switch to different windows. To bring up the panel, just click on a tiny trigger icon located at the edge of your screen and the panel will expand. Brought to you by the same Dev who made Smart Taskbar and Button Savior.

If you are a serious email or note taking user like me, you might find it improve your overall productivity a lot because there is no more app switching back and forth for simple text copy and paste action.

Download From Market

Features
☆ Instant on, always available clipboard panel
☆ Manage content to copy from files/folders
☆ Built in note editor for quick file creation
☆ Quick copy from any .txt files
☆ Supports both clipboard history based or file based copy
☆ More to come.............

QR Code

Comment and suggestion welcomed!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jerryfan2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

short/y
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Is there any way I can invoke this from Smart Taskbar? I'm a Pro user and like the idea but would prefer to have a way to pop up Smart Taskbar and quickly select Everywhere Clipboard so it overlays the original app (the one that was active when I activated STB). Does that make sense?
Reachin' up to touch bottom

Google+

HTC One (M8) VZW rooted running DH's GPE
Nexus 7 2013 stock rooted
Nexus 5 stock rooted
T-Mobile G1 (enshrined)

fanfan-liu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up tks

great
another kiumiu style app. i'd like to have the pro version.
~

j.13.leach
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Talking Great idea, didn't know it could be done

Makes getting to your clipboard very easy. I have never seen something done that way, honestly would not of though it was possible (floating the icon off to the side everywhere?!). As a dev I am trying to wrap my brain around how you accomplished that. That is pretty damn cool. If you have a blog I would love to read about it.

On a side note, the xda article Enjoy Copy and Paste The Way it was Meant to be... states this: "With this new app, you can copy text from any app in your device". You didn't really say that in the market description and I wasn't able to copy and paste from apps like Facebook or Twitter unless they already allow it. I think some people might think find what xda has said a little confusing. Then again I could be wrong about all of this and it's just not working on my device DroidX 2.3. Let me know.

Thanks!

thedoginthewok
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I just bought thee app. I don't have much time to test right now.

Please add an option to disable the message in the notification area.

Namuna
Old
Thanks Meter 91

DONATE TO ME
I've been using andclip as my clipboard manager.

I like Everywhere Clipboard better for the always available "trigger" popup...But andclip has an option to allow you to manually enter entries, whereas I don't see such an option with EC.

I could just open some text editor and type in entries and select->copy as a workaround, but if EC could be updated to include this feature native...I'd definitely make the switch from the other app and buy EC.

Thanks!
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900A)
Case: Trident Cyclops w/TechMatte HD Clear Screen Protector
Carrier: AT&T
ROM: Stock 4.3, rooted
Kernel: Stock
Int Storage: 32gb
Ext Storage: AData Premiere 64GB UHS-I/Class 10

Namuna
Old
Thanks Meter 91

DONATE TO ME
Some more feedback:

- Can you please make the settings accessible via the popup? Having to go to the apps list and find 'clipboard' everytime I need to make changes is annoying
- Have a 'Permanent' items tab (or maybe integrate into the 'notes' tab?) so I can freely clear out any "junk" in the 'clipboard' tab, but still have all my important items available without having to re-add them.
- Move the enable/disable message into 'Ongoing' notifications...This way it's not taking up space on the notification bar, but it's still available via notifications pulldown

Sorry if it seems I'm pestering, but I'm very much liking EC's popup clipboard and want to make the switch...Just needs a little tweaking and I'm there.
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900A)
Case: Trident Cyclops w/TechMatte HD Clear Screen Protector
Carrier: AT&T
ROM: Stock 4.3, rooted
Kernel: Stock
Int Storage: 32gb
Ext Storage: AData Premiere 64GB UHS-I/Class 10

theted
Old
Thanks Meter 1
QR code please

theted
Old
(Last edited by theted; 30th June 2011 at 07:42 PM.) Reason: trying to put in QR code
Thanks Meter 1

ricky babalu
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Will this work within the native email program on a Droid X?