[Q] VM Intercept http proxy
On many android phones the carrier sets a proxy and hides it (I use Virgin Mobile). They can use the proxy to meter your data speed. Does anyone know if the intercept has these proxy settings? How can we change them?
This does not work for me
Intercept froyo 2.2
Disable the Sprint data proxy. To disable the data proxy, the phone's Master Subsidy Lock (MSL) code must first be recovered. To recover the MSL:
1. Install the ConnecBot appliction from the Market.
2. Run the ConnectBot application and use it to connect to "Local"
3. Type the command: getprop ril.MSL (the command is case sensitive)
4. Make note of the returned 5-digit number.
5. Exit ConnectBox
6. Dial ##3282# (The Data Programming menu displays) <----this fails for me, it makes a call?
7. Select Edit
8. In the Enter MSL field, and the 5-digit MSL number noted in step 4.
9. Select Ok
10. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and select Others
11. Select Multimedia
12. Select and set RTSP Proxy Address and HTTPPD Proxy Address to 0.0.0.0
13. Select and set RTSP Proxy Port and HTTPPD Proxy Port to 0