Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,868 Members 42,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fr3vo, thanks to TeamWin. We all appreciate the hard work!

Tip us?

AyyRayy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 79
Default Fr3vo, thanks to TeamWin. We all appreciate the hard work!

I just wanted to say thanks to the devs of TeamWin and everyone that was dedicated in the development section during these last couple weeks. There were tons of great ideas and this wouldn't be possible without everyone here at XDA

Can s-off come out and play? You run but you can't hide

The threat is real Facebook is selling your information, join the cause and end it now

Feel free to thank me if i helped i really appreciate it

Follow me on twitter @AyyRayy

http://twitter.com/AyyRayy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AyyRayy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

heathmcabee
Old
Thanks Meter 139
It really is the most exciting time for the Evo3d right now. Knowing this phone will live up its predecessor is truly an awesome feeling given the feeling I had when knowing that we were left with HTC to give us something we needed to continue to make this phone developer friendly. I really do appreciate everything that everyone from TeamWIN and others that did make it happen. This community is really great so far, and I'm enjoying having a phone I can actually do something with now.
The Following User Says Thank You to heathmcabee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AyyRayy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathmcabee View Post
It really is the most exciting time for the Evo3d right now. Knowing this phone will live up its predecessor is truly an awesome feeling given the feeling I had when knowing that we were left with HTC to give us something we needed to continue to make this phone developer friendly. I really do appreciate everything that everyone from TeamWIN and others that did make it happen. This community is really great so far, and I'm enjoying having a phone I can actually do something with now.
100% agreed. This phone has so much potential its ridiculous.

The threat is real Facebook is selling your information, join the cause and end it now

Feel free to thank me if i helped i really appreciate it

Follow me on twitter @AyyRayy

http://twitter.com/AyyRayy

SolsticeZero
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Thanks Team Win. I know you all have families, jobs, hobbies, etc; but you still found the time to get root within only one week of the phone officially being out. This is why you guys are my favorite group of devs.

Keep up the good work!

mattfmartin
Old
Thanks Meter 355
And to sterricson for betting an awesome mod

Sent from my 3rd Dimension of Evolution
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattfmartin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SolsticeZero
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfmartin View Post
And to sterricson for betting an awesome mod

Sent from my 3rd Dimension of Evolution
True that, man. That dude is moderating his ass off in this forum.

jayharper08
Old
(Last edited by jayharper08; 1st July 2011 at 06:52 PM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolsticeZero View Post
Yea, I learned that the hard way. Lol. He is doing a good job, glad to see it. Anyway, thank you Teamwin again for everything and all the hard work!!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

tatnai
Old
Thanks Meter 208

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolsticeZero View Post
Agreed he is doing awesome. We needed some of that action in the OG EVO dev threads.

One thing I don't understand, from their post it looks like they are developing an s-off tool rather than just using the engineering hboot. I wonder why that is, if it is indeed the case.

PS I'm no noob, understand what root, s-off, and eng hboots are. Went through the whole process with the og evo.
[ LG Mako Nexus 4 ][ TWRP 2.7.1.0 ][ many Android 4.4 custom roms thx atl4tis, DariosF, AOSPA, and others ]

[ LG Hammerhead Nexus 5 ][ stock - wife's phone ]

Retired:[ HTC Jewel EVO 4G LTE ][ water damage by wife ]
Retired:[ HTC Shooter EVO 3D ][ water damage by wife ]
Retired:[ HTC Supersonic EVO 4G ][ still works (because I didn't let my wife use it) ]
Retired:[ HTC Vogue Touch ]
[ resold ]

pstevep
Old
Senior Moderator / Developer Committee / XDA Portal Team / Recognized Themer / Teh Pony Overlord
Thanks Meter 6,168

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatnai View Post
Agreed he is doing awesome. We needed some of that action in the OG EVO dev threads.

One thing I don't understand, from their post it looks like they are developing an s-off tool rather than just using the engineering hboot. I wonder why that is, if it is indeed the case.

PS I'm no noob, understand what root, s-off, and eng hboots are. Went through the whole process with the og evo.
there is something with the hboot partition still being encoded that it wouldnt let them just flash the eng hboot.. one of them mentioned it during the ban wave last night..
The Following User Says Thank You to pstevep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Stephanie95
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Angry Sorry For Reposting(?) a Thanks Thread- A Place For Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aray92 View Post
I just wanted to say thanks to the devs of TeamWin and everyone that was dedicated in the development section during these last couple weeks. There were tons of great ideas and this wouldn't be possible without everyone here at XDA

I was tired of reading about 4 pages of thanks in the dev thread about to break open on how to root the 3vo

So I opened this "thanks" in the "Dev section". I know it was the wrong place... but maybe there should be a place at the top for thanks - in the developers section?

This was my post:

I know that this may not be the best place for thanking the TeamWin developers....
But I guessed that most people would like a place to thank everyone, without doing it on the actual threads! lol

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1149998

And looking for something like this in the "General" section is well - who wants the general section now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, tons of thanks! Really amazing stuff!

Lets leave the dev threads open for the stuff we want - root on our phones! SWEET!

Maybe you guys could add a permanent "Thanks Header"... for the writing of some nice stuff.

Tags
stfu stephanie95