5,597,647 Members 32,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]-[MikRoms]- [3/9/2012] - MikShifted-G v2.1 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

Tip us?

vampir4997
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Looka good

Glad you got it sorted out

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
Not done yet:)

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

hercules rockefeller
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttown View Post
I was able to get the update. For some reason when downloading to my computer the file was getting corrupted. I downloaded from my phone and it worked.
I was having the same problem, I downloaded it a couple of times via the PC and then copied it over via USB storage mode. I might have tried downloading to the phone directly once, can't remember at the moment. I didn't check the MD5sum becuase I didn't have astro on my my wife's phone at the time. I'll try downloading this right to the phone via wifi when I get home tonight and give it a try. Thanks for the advice!

vampir4997
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Someone smarter than me should make some zips that change the font colors as well as the fonts that would be tits (maybe say green lol)

hercules rockefeller
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I'm still running into problems flashing this, I wipe data and caches, then install MikShifted-G 2.1, and when it gets to Extracting New System Files... I get an error message that states:
E:Error in /sdcard/A Flashables/Mikshifted-G-v2.1-signed.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

I looked for the MD5Sum so that I could check my download (I've tried a couple of downloads, all with the same results, but I'd still like to rule it out), does anyone have the MD5sum for the download? or any other advice? any assistance is appreciated!

Yardie_Style
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Luv'n dis Rom, w/ Blue Midnight Theme

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6204
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercules rockefeller View Post
I'm still running into problems flashing this, I wipe data and caches, then install MikShifted-G 2.1, and when it gets to Extracting New System Files... I get an error message that states:
E:Error in /sdcard/A Flashables/Mikshifted-G-v2.1-signed.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

I looked for the MD5Sum so that I could check my download (I've tried a couple of downloads, all with the same results, but I'd still like to rule it out), does anyone have the MD5sum for the download? or any other advice? any assistance is appreciated!
Are you doing a Full Wipe according to the Instructions for Flashing linked in my Sig? Try doing a FULL Wipe according to the Guide. Re-download the Rom via a PC. Copy directly to your SD Card. Then let me know how it turns out. BTW watch the DL when your doing it. If at any time it freezes or your PC goes to sleep, do not flash it. Re-download it. It will in all likely hood not flash, or flash incorrectly if it is interrupted during DL.

YoungCorruptionV2.0
Old
Thanks Meter 550
I get the same thing but if you just flash it again without wiping after the first fail it will work

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
Young Corruption's Music is BACK!!!
NEW
Take me away Song ends at 3:05. It will never cut where i want it to O.o makes the songs freaky because of that

Break Free

Oldish
True Story <-- did it more like an Alter-Ego type of song

Better Than Beyond(Cypher)<--- just submitted

Going Ham Featuring Gibbsy

I don't always ask for a THANKS, but when I do, I ask you to only hit it when I've helped you

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6204
Might have some Black Glass Theme goodness posted up later on for you guys . That is if you guys are interested .

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vampir4997
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Might have some Black Glass Theme goodness posted up later on for you guys . That is if you guys are interested .

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
Ummmm. Yea!!!! That looks sweet. Guess ill have to flash the rosie landscape mod too lol

turkbot
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir4997 View Post
Ummmm. Yea!!!! That looks sweet. Guess ill have to flash the rosie landscape mod too lol

Just remember if you flash a theme then the rosie it will break the theme

CRAYONS TASTE LIKE PURPLE

Tags
噢噢噢噢, <--- what is this??, <---something in an asian language, <---translates as "oooo"
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe