Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM]-[MikRoms]- [3/9/2012] - MikShifted-G v2.1 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

OP aamikam

16th March 2012, 07:19 PM   |  #1861  
vampir4997's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
1,475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

Looka good



Glad you got it sorted out


TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Not done yet:)

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA
16th March 2012, 09:45 PM   |  #1862  
hercules rockefeller's Avatar
Senior Member
Denver
Thanks Meter: 23
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttown

I was able to get the update. For some reason when downloading to my computer the file was getting corrupted. I downloaded from my phone and it worked.

I was having the same problem, I downloaded it a couple of times via the PC and then copied it over via USB storage mode. I might have tried downloading to the phone directly once, can't remember at the moment. I didn't check the MD5sum becuase I didn't have astro on my my wife's phone at the time. I'll try downloading this right to the phone via wifi when I get home tonight and give it a try. Thanks for the advice!
17th March 2012, 04:27 AM   |  #1863  
vampir4997's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
1,475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Someone smarter than me should make some zips that change the font colors as well as the fonts that would be tits (maybe say green lol)

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA
18th March 2012, 02:17 AM   |  #1864  
hercules rockefeller's Avatar
Senior Member
Denver
Thanks Meter: 23
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
I'm still running into problems flashing this, I wipe data and caches, then install MikShifted-G 2.1, and when it gets to Extracting New System Files... I get an error message that states:
E:Error in /sdcard/A Flashables/Mikshifted-G-v2.1-signed.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

I looked for the MD5Sum so that I could check my download (I've tried a couple of downloads, all with the same results, but I'd still like to rule it out), does anyone have the MD5sum for the download? or any other advice? any assistance is appreciated!
18th March 2012, 03:00 AM   |  #1865  
Yardie_Style's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The bOOgie Down
Thanks Meter: 47
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Luv'n dis Rom, w/ Blue Midnight Theme
18th March 2012, 04:24 AM   |  #1866  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,039
 
10,321 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercules rockefeller

I'm still running into problems flashing this, I wipe data and caches, then install MikShifted-G 2.1, and when it gets to Extracting New System Files... I get an error message that states:
E:Error in /sdcard/A Flashables/Mikshifted-G-v2.1-signed.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

I looked for the MD5Sum so that I could check my download (I've tried a couple of downloads, all with the same results, but I'd still like to rule it out), does anyone have the MD5sum for the download? or any other advice? any assistance is appreciated!

Are you doing a Full Wipe according to the Instructions for Flashing linked in my Sig? Try doing a FULL Wipe according to the Guide. Re-download the Rom via a PC. Copy directly to your SD Card. Then let me know how it turns out. BTW watch the DL when your doing it. If at any time it freezes or your PC goes to sleep, do not flash it. Re-download it. It will in all likely hood not flash, or flash incorrectly if it is interrupted during DL.
18th March 2012, 05:20 PM   |  #1867  
YoungCorruptionV2.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 559
 
1,879 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
I get the same thing but if you just flash it again without wiping after the first fail it will work

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
18th March 2012, 07:59 PM   |  #1868  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,039
 
10,321 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Might have some Black Glass Theme goodness posted up later on for you guys . That is if you guys are interested .



TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2012, 09:56 PM   |  #1869  
vampir4997's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
1,475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

Might have some Black Glass Theme goodness posted up later on for you guys . That is if you guys are interested .



TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Ummmm. Yea!!!! That looks sweet. Guess ill have to flash the rosie landscape mod too lol

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA
18th March 2012, 11:59 PM   |  #1870  
turkbot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag owosso
Thanks Meter: 142
 
712 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir4997

Ummmm. Yea!!!! That looks sweet. Guess ill have to flash the rosie landscape mod too lol

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

Just remember if you flash a theme then the rosie it will break the theme

CRAYONS TASTE LIKE PURPLE

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
噢噢噢噢, <--- what is this??, <---something in an asian language, <---translates as "oooo"
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes