Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM]-[MikRoms]- [3/9/2012] - MikShifted-G v2.1 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

OP aamikam

6th May 2012, 07:03 AM   |  #2201  
obe1kobe's Avatar
Senior Member
BRIDGEPORT CT
Thanks Meter: 29
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
I think you should add that battery mod you sent me think it gives it that finishing touch

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
6th May 2012, 11:18 AM   |  #2202  
strapped365's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,807
 
5,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir4997

Yea that guy should have been stoned to death by all the dimebag fans. Thats crazy you live by my boy lol

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

Yeah I live close to one of the SS users too

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
6th May 2012, 06:43 PM   |  #2203  
Senior Member
Flag Canton, MI
Thanks Meter: 67
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
I refllashed this rom a couple days ago cuz that ICS theme is oh so beautiful, but im getting some crazy battery drain when not using the device. Fell asleep for 4 hours and im down 60% on battery life. Any idea on what the issue is? I have possibly 10 apps installled n the ROM but Ive run those same apps before with no drain whatsoever...
6th May 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #2204  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,034
 
10,320 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obe1kobe

I think you should add that battery mod you sent me think it gives it that finishing touch

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

I was thinking about adding it . Like the way it turned out.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
6th May 2012, 07:53 PM   |  #2205  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,034
 
10,320 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayrarri

I refllashed this rom a couple days ago cuz that ICS theme is oh so beautiful, but im getting some crazy battery drain when not using the device. Fell asleep for 4 hours and im down 60% on battery life. Any idea on what the issue is? I have possibly 10 apps installled n the ROM but Ive run those same apps before with no drain whatsoever...

When you reflashed, did you do a Fresh Install of the apps? Or did you just restore them with TB? Did you restore the data for the Apps also?

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
Last edited by prboy1969; 6th May 2012 at 09:38 PM.
6th May 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #2206  
Senior Member
Flag Canton, MI
Thanks Meter: 67
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

Wheb you reflashed, did you do a Fresh Install of the apps? Or did you just restore them with TB? Did you restore the data for the Apps also?

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11


Fresh instal for most of my apps. I restored a couple from TB but didnt restore any data
6th May 2012, 09:39 PM   |  #2207  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,034
 
10,320 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Full wipe, with the fresh install?
6th May 2012, 10:20 PM   |  #2208  
Senior Member
Flag Canton, MI
Thanks Meter: 67
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Yessir. Full wipe, everything 3x... The works

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
6th May 2012, 10:20 PM   |  #2209  
Senior Member
Flag Canton, MI
Thanks Meter: 67
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
I'm gonna try changing my battery, perhaps this one is on its way out

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
7th May 2012, 01:18 AM   |  #2210  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,034
 
10,320 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
How old is it? Go into MikTweaks-Settings-Phone Information-Battery Information. What does it say?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
噢噢噢噢, <--- what is this??, <---something in an asian language, <---translates as "oooo"
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes