Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

16gb SDCard 29.99 July 4

Tip us?
 
rockypr
Old
(Last edited by rockypr; 4th July 2011 at 03:09 AM.)
#1  
rockypr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 254
Posts: 1,180
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Puerto Rico

 
DONATE TO ME
Default 16gb SDCard 29.99 July 4

Anybody knows what class is this SD Card, it is fast, it is good, I'm planning on buying it tomorrow if you guys convince me

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=3522502


Also... Is that a good price?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
 
mid3vil
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockypr View Post
Anybody knows what class is this SD Card, it is fast, it is good, I'm planning on buying it tomorrow if you guys convince me

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=3522502


Also... Is that a good price?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
Looks to be a class 2 device
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820171386
 
chrischoi
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 408
Posts: 1,997
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg
Lol. Look for the number with the circle around it.
 
rockypr
Old
#4  
rockypr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 254
Posts: 1,180
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Puerto Rico

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischoi View Post
Lol. Look for the number with the circle around it.
Sorry but im the kind of person that only knows about size GB not about the class or the speed LOL...

So getting into the conclusion that is a Class 2 16GB Sd, it is a bad price...
 
oldjackbob
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 403
Posts: 1,477
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockypr View Post
Sorry but im the kind of person that only knows about size GB not about the class or the speed LOL...

So getting into the conclusion that is a Class 2 16GB Sd, it is a bad price...
Even notwithstanding the price/value question, the fact that it's only a class 2 card pretty much precludes any real consideration of putting it in my EVO 3D. The write speed of the phone demands a faster card than class 2.
 
shortyboy
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 544
Join Date: Mar 2006
Bestbuy has the PNY 16gb class 10 for $29.99

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
 
chrischoi
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 408
Posts: 1,997
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboy View Post
Bestbuy has the PNY 16gb class 10 for $29.99

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
This is the one you want. Someone has a thread about it.

But it went up to $39.99. Missed the sale bro. Go to the post office and get a change of address packet. It will have a 10% BB coupon... use that. Lol.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PNY+-+16...roSD&cp=1&lp=6
 
kratos313
Old
#8  
kratos313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 168
Posts: 1,629
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Lost City

 
DONATE TO ME
Check out walmart I saw 16gb cards for 29.95 at my local walmart

sent from my EVO3D modded by the Borg
"Live By The Creed"


Android is like The Borg Resistance is FUTILE you will Join the Collective...
We are DROID......
Team+Xron Mobile App


DEVICE > LG G2
ROM ►Stock
RECOVERY ► TWRP
If i've helped you in anyway feel free to buy back my time
 
mbh87
Old
#9  
mbh87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1538
Posts: 6,472
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Idaho

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischoi View Post
This is the one you want. Someone has a thread about it.

But it went up to $39.99. Missed the sale bro. Go to the post office and get a change of address packet. It will have a 10% BB coupon... use that. Lol.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PNY+-+16...roSD&cp=1&lp=6
Its $30 on newegg, every day so he didnt miss the sale

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


BrightNotes Makes Cloud Notes Simple and Easy

There are literally thousands of note taking apps available on Android, with practically every … more

Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more

Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more