Continuous rebooting HD

Tip us?

Nekropolis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Continuous rebooting HD

Sorry for my bed English.

I have problem, HD continuous rebooting. Different firmware flashed norm, but when starting - reboot after logo.

Flashing of firmware or radio doesn't solve the problem, flashing from PC or from memorycard (with and without task 29) didn't produce any results either. I can't run Task 2a, because WM doesn't load to run SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.exe

information about the phone:
BLAC100 32m
SPL-1.56. OliNex

Chef_Tony
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 514

DONATE TO ME
have you tried a full flashing routine, back to complete stock conditions (spl 1.14 and rom 1.14) and then start over again, hspl 1.56olinex, task 29, custom rom, several hard resets?

also, it might help to remove the sim card and sd card during flashing and maybe format your sd card and remove folders, that are automatically parsed by your rom (2577, AutoInstall, XDA_UC..., which could cause the reboot, once read)

I started working for a new startup blog: AppFeedback. If you want your app professionally reviewed, please pm me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chef_Tony For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nekropolis
Old
(Last edited by Nekropolis; 5th July 2011 at 09:20 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
yes, i flash spl 1.14 and rom 1.14 and then flash again, hspl 1.56olinex, task 29, custom rom - nothing. The sim card removed, sd card - not removed. I try today remove sd card or format and flash again.

P.S. After any firmware on sd card no folders, it's normal?
I think, that i must do Task 2a, but i can't, because WM no run, and i can't run SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.exe

dough29
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Nekropolis did you fix you problem ?

I'm have same issue...

Thanks ^^