FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[RADIOS]MR2 and MR2.5 radios

150 posts
Thanks Meter: 155
 
By scassel, Senior Member on 4th July 2011, 07:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I take no credit for finding these or originally posting them. But the links are all down and I have the files. So without further delay...

MR2 - http://www.multiupload.com/5TBZK2Y2KS

md5 sum - 4072B5954BF0032103B62C5AE69CB13E

MR2.5 - http://www.multiupload.com/09NPMTLV6W

md5 sum - 513F5C64323876CF7C479BD21BD1DC3E

If I helped, please hit the thanks button.
Last edited by scassel; 4th July 2011 at 07:49 PM.
The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to scassel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
4th July 2011, 07:49 PM |#2  
Z51's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
We've had these for quite some time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
4th July 2011, 07:50 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Did you read the OP? The links are down. Thanks for these!

Sent from my ThunderBolt using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to DrPepperLives23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2011, 07:51 PM |#4  
scassel's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51

We've had these for quite some time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

But what you don't have is working links since Chingy pulled them. Now we do.
The Following User Says Thank You to scassel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2011, 07:51 PM |#5  
scassel's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPepperLives23

Did you read the OP? The links are down. Thanks for these!

Sent from my ThunderBolt using XDA App

Glad to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to scassel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2011, 07:55 PM |#6  
robdec17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Thanks. lots of people have been asking for these since the other links are dead.
4th July 2011, 08:02 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
beat me to the punch was going to do this later today, nice job man
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pithism For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2011, 08:08 PM |#8  
scassel's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pithism

beat me to the punch was going to do this later today, nice job man

Great minds...

It is just easier to have them in one place like Adryalyne did with the Froyo radios. And it will probably be my one and only thread in this section! lol

Edit - Thanks for the link in your sig!
Last edited by scassel; 4th July 2011 at 08:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to scassel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2011, 08:19 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scassel

Great minds...

It is just easier to have them in one place like Adryalyne did with the Froyo radios. And it will probably be my one and only thread in this section! lol

Edit - Thanks for the link in your sig!

o no problem man, and your created the best thread yet!!!... everyone is always looking for these and i figured it would be good to put them my sig along with your thread to give you some love around here and more options to find and download them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pithism For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2011, 08:43 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
I have backups of these everywhere but will say thanks anyhow. Never know when mine will disappear. Why do people always have to be dicks when posts are created just to help? Not like its another question is asked without searching god forbid lol.
4th July 2011, 08:47 PM |#11  
scassel's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueis300

I have backups of these everywhere but will say thanks anyhow. Never know when mine will disappear. Why do people always have to be dicks when posts are created just to help? Not like its another question is asked without searching god forbid lol.

Amen. I must have 10 gig of files on my NAS drive cause I never get rid of anything until I need to. It is just helpful for them to be front and center for everyone.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes