[HOWTO] Root (via application)
* GingerBreak v1.20 (download
1. Download APK and copy it to your phone.
2. Go to settings > applications and activate unknown sources.
3. Go to settings > applications > development and active usb debugging.
4. Open a file manager, go to where the APK is located, click it and install.
5. Go to applications drawer and run GingerBreak, pick Root. Wait for reboot.
6. Confirm you have a new application called Superuser.
* Reboot may take up to 10m due to cache cleaning.
* After rooting you can uninstall GingerBreak.
Credits go to Chainfire who created GingerBreak and whose official thread can be found in XDA.