Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][3.1+] Tablet CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory Monitor (Quad & Dual Core Support)

Tip us?

optic76
Old
(Last edited by optic76; 28th April 2013 at 02:59 AM.) Reason: Added free version link
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default [APP][3.1+] Tablet CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory Monitor (Quad & Dual Core Support)

Built for Tablets with support for Quad & Dual CPU Cores! Great for monitoring your CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory when changing live wallpapers and other apps. Our app has a very small resource footprint to help with battery life. Simple User Interface allows for information on CPU load and app configuration.

Features Include
* Quad & Dual CPU Core support (Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core & Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core)
* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency
* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage (Icon for each core if you want!)
* Multiple notification icon colors
* Running Apps Monitor (with memory and cpu usage details)
* & more

Match your theme with multiple Statusbar notification icon colors to select from!

* Multi
* White
* Red
* Green
* Blue
Dual Core Icon Support

Thanks and I appreciate all feedback!
Johnny
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to optic76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spiff72
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Nice work!

I have been using the app for several days and it is working very well for me. It replaced the OS Monitor app I had been using on my OG Droid phone, and added the CPU clock frequency notification.

Thanks!

optic76
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
No problem. I'm glad you enjoy the app! Thanks for the reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff72 View Post
Nice work!

I have been using the app for several days and it is working very well for me. It replaced the OS Monitor app I had been using on my OG Droid phone, and added the CPU clock frequency notification.

Thanks!

residentorca
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Would love to try this out on my EeePad Transformer but the market says it's incompatible. Is there any other way to test drive this app?

jkrell
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Also showing incompatible with my Acer Iconia A500. Would love to try the free app and possibly buy the paid if I like how it works. I've been looking for a good app for this!

optic76
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Few questions guys.

1) Are you running a rooted/custom rom?
2) What is your location. I want to make sure I have it updated correctly in Market
3) Within your settings -> Applications panel. Do you have Unknown Sources checked? or within the Development section. Do you have USB debugging checked? If you don't you might want to try to check them. Try to download and install the app. Then set the values back to their orignal value.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentorca View Post
Would love to try this out on my EeePad Transformer but the market says it's incompatible. Is there any other way to test drive this app?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrell View Post
Also showing incompatible with my Acer Iconia A500. Would love to try the free app and possibly buy the paid if I like how it works. I've been looking for a good app for this!

dezel29
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Asus Transformer here with everything set the way it should be...still says incompatible...i live in Ohio and have a us based system rom...
EVO 4G - NS4G - E4GT

Asus Transformer

living in a 4G town and to be honest i am not impressed with it...

join for free and receive 2.5 GB free online storage !!!

residentorca
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by optic76 View Post
Few questions guys.

1) Are you running a rooted/custom rom?
2) What is your location. I want to make sure I have it updated correctly in Market
3) Within your settings -> Applications panel. Do you have Unknown Sources checked? or within the Development section. Do you have USB debugging checked? If you don't you might want to try to check them. Try to download and install the app. Then set the values back to their orignal value.

Thanks!
1. Yes, Prime! for the Transformer, which is essentially stock 3.1
2. USA
3. Yes and Yes

Thanks for looking into this!

optic76
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Thanks for the feedback. Just want to make sure I understand. Are you running a custom rom or one of the two stock 3.X roms?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezel29 View Post
Asus Transformer here with everything set the way it should be...still says incompatible...i live in Ohio and have a us based system rom...

dezel29
Old
Thanks Meter 7
custom rom...3.1, prime 1.5
EVO 4G - NS4G - E4GT

Asus Transformer

living in a 4G town and to be honest i am not impressed with it...

join for free and receive 2.5 GB free online storage !!!