Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port

Android One was initially announced right before Android Lollipop. By releasing these cheap, yet … more

WhatsApp Decides to Protect Your Data

When Facebook bought WhatsApp for the absurdly large sum of $19bn back in February, they took the tech … more

Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP][3.1+] Tablet CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory Monitor (Quad & Dual Core Support)

OP optic76

6th July 2011, 04:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 47

136 posts
Built for Tablets with support for Quad & Dual CPU Cores! Great for monitoring your CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory when changing live wallpapers and other apps. Our app has a very small resource footprint to help with battery life. Simple User Interface allows for information on CPU load and app configuration.

Features Include
* Quad & Dual CPU Core support (Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core & Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core)
* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency
* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage (Icon for each core if you want!)
* Multiple notification icon colors
* Running Apps Monitor (with memory and cpu usage details)
* & more

Match your theme with multiple Statusbar notification icon colors to select from!

* Multi
* White
* Red
* Green
* Blue
Dual Core Icon Support

Thanks and I appreciate all feedback!
Johnny
Last edited by optic76; 28th April 2013 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Added free version link
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to optic76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2011, 04:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 26

352 posts
Thumbs up
Nice work!

I have been using the app for several days and it is working very well for me. It replaced the OS Monitor app I had been using on my OG Droid phone, and added the CPU clock frequency notification.

Thanks!
7th July 2011, 04:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

136 posts
No problem. I'm glad you enjoy the app! Thanks for the reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff72

Nice work!

I have been using the app for several days and it is working very well for me. It replaced the OS Monitor app I had been using on my OG Droid phone, and added the CPU clock frequency notification.

Thanks!

7th July 2011, 09:44 PM   |  #4  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 25

182 posts
Would love to try this out on my EeePad Transformer but the market says it's incompatible. Is there any other way to test drive this app?
7th July 2011, 10:37 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 40

258 posts
Also showing incompatible with my Acer Iconia A500. Would love to try the free app and possibly buy the paid if I like how it works. I've been looking for a good app for this!
7th July 2011, 10:43 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

136 posts
Few questions guys.

1) Are you running a rooted/custom rom?
2) What is your location. I want to make sure I have it updated correctly in Market
3) Within your settings -> Applications panel. Do you have Unknown Sources checked? or within the Development section. Do you have USB debugging checked? If you don't you might want to try to check them. Try to download and install the app. Then set the values back to their orignal value.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentorca

Would love to try this out on my EeePad Transformer but the market says it's incompatible. Is there any other way to test drive this app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrell

Also showing incompatible with my Acer Iconia A500. Would love to try the free app and possibly buy the paid if I like how it works. I've been looking for a good app for this!

7th July 2011, 11:42 PM   |  #7  
Flag cincinnatti
Thanks Meter: 7

172 posts
More
Asus Transformer here with everything set the way it should be...still says incompatible...i live in Ohio and have a us based system rom...
7th July 2011, 11:45 PM   |  #8  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 25

182 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by optic76

Few questions guys.

1) Are you running a rooted/custom rom?
2) What is your location. I want to make sure I have it updated correctly in Market
3) Within your settings -> Applications panel. Do you have Unknown Sources checked? or within the Development section. Do you have USB debugging checked? If you don't you might want to try to check them. Try to download and install the app. Then set the values back to their orignal value.

Thanks!

1. Yes, Prime! for the Transformer, which is essentially stock 3.1
2. USA
3. Yes and Yes

Thanks for looking into this!
7th July 2011, 11:46 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

136 posts
Thanks for the feedback. Just want to make sure I understand. Are you running a custom rom or one of the two stock 3.X roms?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezel29

Asus Transformer here with everything set the way it should be...still says incompatible...i live in Ohio and have a us based system rom...

7th July 2011, 11:57 PM   |  #10  
Flag cincinnatti
Thanks Meter: 7

172 posts
More
custom rom...3.1, prime 1.5

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread