I came across this game in the market and its so much fun I thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention. I am not affiliated with the game or the developer in any way. This thread is to share tips, tricks, upgrades and tunes for vehicles (if you choose) or just general info. Below is a description, see you on the track!
The most addictive drag racing game with realistic controls and 40+ cars!
The most addictive drag racing game with realistic controls, updated regularly with new features, adding 100k new players every day!
- Drive 40+ cars from Integra to Evo to Veyron SS
- Buy performance upgrades and tune your car
- Challenge other racers online!
WANT MORE? See "coming soon" section below. We're working on more cool stuff 24/7!
HAVE QUESTIONS? See our website link below for Drag Racing FAQ.
PROBLEMS SHIFTING after last update? Settings -> Multitouch -> ON
- Blue/green lights on dashboard will help you launch and shift at the right time
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you'll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn't
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn't ready for online races, earn some cash in "Drivers Battle"
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Join facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the "Settings" menu)!
*** COMING SOON:
- New cars! (...and bikes at some point, but shhhhh
- More car customization
- Friend races (next week)
- More game modes, ratings and leaderboards
- If Pro League isn't working for you, contact support - we'll work with you to resolve the issue.
*Edit* Here's the android market link: https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result