A Calendar Event Inserter similar to Google calendar's Quick Add feature.
By roee88 & danny88.
The end of filling out complicated forms!
Add events to your calendar as quickly as possible by taking advantage of advanced native language processing.
This powerful tool allows you to insert complicated event that include advanced parameters such as recurring factors, location, duration and much more.
Just start typing or speaking, let us do the rest...
- Family dinner @Mom's every Sunday at 7pm
- Meeting with Joe tomorrow at 9
- Buy milk @5pm. reminder 30 minutes
- Test from Monday to Friday
- Another test from mon until fri
- Play basketball w/ Mark 10/10 weekly
- Designed for English and Hebrew languages only. In case you use any other language you may use the @ symbol as a replacement for "at" for both location and time, and use numeric dates like 10/11.
- To change date format go to your phone's Settings -> Date & time settings -> Select date format.
- This application is part of Android Pro Widgets and is available for free as a stand alone application (Android Pro Widgets is also free).
* You can also search "apw" on the market to find this application.