Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Order & Chaos is working!

Tip us?

zeebo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
In anticipation of an impending update on my tf101 I un-rooted and installed stock.

On the webpage for android market, not the app, Order & Chaos shows as compatible with one of my tf101's. This one. I have purchased it and clicked install and it informs me that it will start downloading shortly. It doesn't. version is 1.1.2 updated today.

I could show a screenshot of the game purchased for the tf101 but can't upload as its my...

First post and Hi everyone. Love XDA

Bentheouf
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I found an apk !! Cracked by ken_zhang

The game is downloading. I hope that's work !!!

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Don't work game crashes during loading .... :'(

jrcoolt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So I am starting to think that no one care about Order and Chaos anymore. I have been searching for weeks on ways to get version 1.1.2 to work on the Transformer, with no such luck. I cant even play it on my Bionic, so I am screwed times 2. It seems as if Market militia is quite on the modded version as well. I had to use the hacked version for 1.0.8 to get that to work on my transformer.

I wish Gameloft would just let us play their damn games, and not make 8 million different versions for each device. I am not an Anti Gameloft person, but this is just ridiculous. I mean, It is an excellent game, and if I could find another MMO that looks better, and plays better, I would definitely try it out. Any suggestions?

Kandiman1224
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Somebody was playing online telling me they were on an asus transformer prime and that i just had to root mine and backup from my phone's order and chaos app.......i did all that and the game boots BUT it will load for a bit then force close. At least there was no device check
I wish googling this actually gave answers.....

Mikey
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1001

DONATE TO ME
I'm only going too say this once......
Stop asking for apk's thru PM for a game that needs to be bought.
If the market doesn't support you country, take it up with the manufacturer of the game.
Transferring apks thru PM is NOT ALLOWED ON XDA.
Code:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus               Tablet: Google Nexus 7
ROM: PURITY JDQ39                         ROM: PURITY JDQ39
Kernel: AK Kernel Diamond ed.             Kernel: M-Kernel
Baseband: I925OUGLH1                      Bootloader: v4.18
Recovery: TWRP v2.4.3.0                   Recovery: TWRP v2.4.3.0

player911
Old
(Last edited by player911; 11th March 2012 at 08:41 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 900

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
I'm only going too say this once......
Stop asking for apk's thru PM for a game that needs to be bought.
If the market doesn't support you country, take it up with the manufacturer of the game.
Transferring apks thru PM is NOT ALLOWED ON XDA.
I agree to an extent but Gameloft doesn't make playing their games easy. If there is a work around that let's me use the game I purchased on my tablet, then I'm in.

I purchased the game, paid for an additional 6months but forced to play on my phone because they won't add a line of code that let's the Transformer even try to launch the game.

I hate gameloft and always have. Their business model is horrible and they don't care.

Getting the game you paid for isn't stealing but please don't condone to piracy. This is a great game and worth the dough. Development is ongoing and kept up to date. Unfortunately Gameloft gives a crap about less then mainstream models.

Hacking the apk is really the only option to make it run on our transformers, sadly.
FWIW, I still haven't found the right combination of build.prop edits and apk install to make this game work. I gave up on it and will no longer be supporting a company like this any longer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
LG G2 - Modded Stock
Nexus 7 FHD - Jelly Bean 4.4.2 [CM Kang Banged]
HTC Touch Pro►HTC Touch Diamond 2►Nexus One►LG G2x►HTC Rezound►Galaxy NexusLG G2!
iPad►iPad2►Asus TransformerGalaxy Tab 7 [CM10]Nook►Nook TabletNexus 7Nexus 7 FHD!

[Site Owner] MiiWiiChat.com - Free Chat for your Wii
[Site Owner] SnapSite Admins.com - Free Custom Website

Like what I do? - Donations welcome or hit the Thanks button!

ThinkinBig
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Idk if it will help but i posted in this thread: http://forum.gameloft.com/index.php/topic,46879.0.html on the gameloft forums about transformer support and it cant hurt if more of us go and show the money theyre missing out on by not adding the transformer to the supported devices list

Tags
gameloft, order & chaos