Sileshn's Themes for Luca's FroyoMOD - Milestone - Discontinued

OP sileshnair

30th November 2011, 01:29 PM   |  #301  
Thanks Meter: 30

103 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileshnair

So i used the stock framework and then transferred your theme to it.

What exactly have you changed? Thats not my theme. And in my posted framework the ICS transitions are already working(except the overscroll effect ) But fortunately you solved this
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger-gg

Until now I have not found a solution to use progress_primary instaed of progressbar_indeterminat.

Is there a chance to enable the overscroll effect in FM?
5th December 2011, 03:06 AM   |  #302  
Thanks Meter: 54

210 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisLAN

I'm using it right now, but i can´t take all the credit for it since all i did was replace some of the png on @Sileshn´s HoneyComb theme.

If you want it i can upload it so you can use it too.

P.D.:
The update contains only the framework-res file. I use the metamorph plugin on G.O.T's OR to theme the apps (contacts, mms, music player...)

New battery icons snapshot

You can download it from here!!!

And here is the Metamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery to theme the apps (contacts, phone,...)

Note
If you don´t like the battery and data transit icons you can replace them for this

Just replace the files in \system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi with the ones inside the attached .rar

Hope you like it!

How can i flash the rar file that you leaved here? i've downloaded the GOT OR but i canĄt see the option. Thanks!
5th December 2011, 10:02 PM   |  #303  
Thanks Meter: 28

187 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglasroos

How can i flash the rar file that you leaved here? i've downloaded the GOT OR but i canĄt see the option. Thanks!

You need to extract the content of the rar on sdcard/openrecovery/addons/metamorph/
Then boot into recovery and select: Stock GOT fetures menu>theme menu>OR Metamorph Menu>Install Theme>ICSMetamorph>yes
6th December 2011, 07:33 PM   |  #304  
Thanks Meter: 54

210 posts
Quote:

You need to extract the content of the rar on sdcard/openrecovery/addons/metamorph/
Then boot into recovery and select: Stock GOT fetures menu>theme menu>OR Metamorph Menu>Install Theme>ICSMetamorph>yes

Thanks! i've did it and it worked, it looks great, you don't have an ICS icon pack? thanks again!
9th December 2011, 01:43 PM   |  #305  
Thanks Meter: 26

53 posts
Quote:

I'm using it right now, but i can´t take all the credit for it since all i did was replace some of the png on @Sileshn´s HoneyComb theme.

If you want it i can upload it so you can use it too.

P.D.:
The update contains only the framework-res file. I use the metamorph plugin on G.O.T's OR to theme the apps (contacts, mms, music player...)

New battery icons snapshot

You can download it from here!!!

And here is the Metamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery to theme the apps (contacts, phone,...)

Note
If you don´t like the battery and data transit icons you can replace them for this

Just replace the files in \system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi with the ones inside the attached .rar

Hope you like it!

hi,
I just want to ask a question, how can i use theMetamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery????

thank you so much
13th December 2011, 03:12 PM   |  #306  
Thanks Meter: 89

314 posts
More
Hi all,

Just have to make a website for my studies and i'm searching for a while for the image (black background with blue stripes) that is behind the app icons in the ICS Status Bar. Can't find it, and i want it to make it my background image. Can anyone send or give it to me?

Sorry for bad English (i had no english course since 6 months :/) and the off-topic.

Thx you.
sileshnair
13th December 2011, 03:19 PM   |  #307  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin himself

Hi all,

Just have to make a website for my studies and i'm searching for a while for the image (black background with blue stripes) that is behind the app icons in the ICS Status Bar. Can't find it, and i want it to make it my background image. Can anyone send or give it to me?

Sorry for bad English (i had no english course since 6 months :/) and the off-topic.

Thx you.

That's a .9 png. See if it the one i have attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	search_plate_browser.9.png
Views:	89
Size:	631 Bytes
ID:	815143  
13th December 2011, 03:28 PM   |  #308  
Thanks Meter: 89

314 posts
More
Wierd thing, i was not able to see my comments.

Thanks Sileshn, it is the one i search. Maybe i found it but i don't realize because in ICS it's square and here, rectangle ?

Thank you. As fast as always
Last edited by Quentin himself; 13th December 2011 at 03:31 PM.
sileshnair
13th December 2011, 03:38 PM   |  #309  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin himself

Wierd thing, i was not able to see my comments.

Thanks Sileshn, it is the one i search. Maybe i found it but i don't realize because in ICS it's square and here, rectangle ?

Thank you. As fast as always

.9 png's resize as required.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
sileshnair
17th January 2012, 02:48 PM   |  #310  

n/a posts
Thread may be closed by any mod. FM is over, so no need to maintain this anymore.

Thanks to everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread