Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 44,413 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sileshn's Themes for Luca's FroyoMOD - Milestone - Discontinued

Tip us?

tigger-gg
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileshnair View Post
So i used the stock framework and then transferred your theme to it.
What exactly have you changed? Thats not my theme. And in my posted framework the ICS transitions are already working(except the overscroll effect ) But fortunately you solved this
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger-gg
Until now I have not found a solution to use progress_primary instaed of progressbar_indeterminat.

Is there a chance to enable the overscroll effect in FM?

douglasroos
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisLAN View Post
I'm using it right now, but i can´t take all the credit for it since all i did was replace some of the png on @Sileshn´s HoneyComb theme.

If you want it i can upload it so you can use it too.

P.D.:
The update contains only the framework-res file. I use the metamorph plugin on G.O.T's OR to theme the apps (contacts, mms, music player...)

New battery icons snapshot

You can download it from here!!!

And here is the Metamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery to theme the apps (contacts, phone,...)

Note
If you don´t like the battery and data transit icons you can replace them for this

Just replace the files in \system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi with the ones inside the attached .rar

Hope you like it!
How can i flash the rar file that you leaved here? i've downloaded the GOT OR but i canĄt see the option. Thanks!

LuisLAN
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglasroos View Post
How can i flash the rar file that you leaved here? i've downloaded the GOT OR but i canĄt see the option. Thanks!
You need to extract the content of the rar on sdcard/openrecovery/addons/metamorph/
Then boot into recovery and select: Stock GOT fetures menu>theme menu>OR Metamorph Menu>Install Theme>ICSMetamorph>yes

douglasroos
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
You need to extract the content of the rar on sdcard/openrecovery/addons/metamorph/
Then boot into recovery and select: Stock GOT fetures menu>theme menu>OR Metamorph Menu>Install Theme>ICSMetamorph>yes
Thanks! i've did it and it worked, it looks great, you don't have an ICS icon pack? thanks again!

~Issac
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
I'm using it right now, but i can´t take all the credit for it since all i did was replace some of the png on @Sileshn´s HoneyComb theme.

If you want it i can upload it so you can use it too.

P.D.:
The update contains only the framework-res file. I use the metamorph plugin on G.O.T's OR to theme the apps (contacts, mms, music player...)

New battery icons snapshot

You can download it from here!!!

And here is the Metamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery to theme the apps (contacts, phone,...)

Note
If you don´t like the battery and data transit icons you can replace them for this

Just replace the files in \system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi with the ones inside the attached .rar

Hope you like it!
hi,
I just want to ask a question, how can i use theMetamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery????

thank you so much

Quentin himself
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Hi all,

Just have to make a website for my studies and i'm searching for a while for the image (black background with blue stripes) that is behind the app icons in the ICS Status Bar. Can't find it, and i want it to make it my background image. Can anyone send or give it to me?

Sorry for bad English (i had no english course since 6 months :/) and the off-topic.

Thx you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALWAYS MAKE A NANDROID BEFORE APPLYING A NEW ROM !
Phone: HTC HD2 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Motorola Milestone
ROM: JellyBelly HD2 1.3 &&&&&&&&&&& CyanogenMod 10 latest nightly built by Skrilax_CZ's bot

My work : Bootanimation: TheFroyoMOD

English isn't my native language, sorry for possible misunderstandings. Do NOT hesitate to correct me
sileshnair Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin himself View Post
Hi all,

Just have to make a website for my studies and i'm searching for a while for the image (black background with blue stripes) that is behind the app icons in the ICS Status Bar. Can't find it, and i want it to make it my background image. Can anyone send or give it to me?

Sorry for bad English (i had no english course since 6 months :/) and the off-topic.

Thx you.
That's a .9 png. See if it the one i have attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	search_plate_browser.9.png
Views:	89
Size:	631 Bytes
ID:	815143  

Quentin himself
Old
(Last edited by Quentin himself; 13th December 2011 at 03:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 89
Wierd thing, i was not able to see my comments.

Thanks Sileshn, it is the one i search. Maybe i found it but i don't realize because in ICS it's square and here, rectangle ?

Thank you. As fast as always
ALWAYS MAKE A NANDROID BEFORE APPLYING A NEW ROM !
Phone: HTC HD2 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Motorola Milestone
ROM: JellyBelly HD2 1.3 &&&&&&&&&&& CyanogenMod 10 latest nightly built by Skrilax_CZ's bot

My work : Bootanimation: TheFroyoMOD

English isn't my native language, sorry for possible misunderstandings. Do NOT hesitate to correct me
sileshnair Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin himself View Post
Wierd thing, i was not able to see my comments.

Thanks Sileshn, it is the one i search. Maybe i found it but i don't realize because in ICS it's square and here, rectangle ?

Thank you. As fast as always
.9 png's resize as required.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
sileshnair Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thread may be closed by any mod. FM is over, so no need to maintain this anymore.

Thanks to everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk