Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

AOSP ringtones and notifications flashable zip for sense users

11th July 2011, 05:49 PM   |  #1  
Here is a flashable zip file of all the AOSP sounds/ringtones/notifications (to this date). This zip was made for Clockworkmod Recovery, but might work on Amon (I haven't tested this) I requested this to use on a sense rom (MikG) Thanks Preludedrew for making this for me!!!!! Hopefully all the sense users out there that are stuck with some pretty weak tones can find this useful. And always remember to DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST! I am not responsible for what happens to ANYBODYS phone!!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ringtones-signed-1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.16 MB, 3969 views)
Last edited by ronnyhawks; 18th October 2011 at 04:39 AM. Reason: OP Edit
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ronnyhawks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2011, 02:04 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

123 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyhawks

Here is a flashable zip file of all the AOSP ringtones and notifications. I requested this to use on a sense rom (MikG v2.2) Thanks Preludedrew for making this for me!!!!! Hopefully all the sense users out there that are stuck with some pretty weak tones can find this useful. And always remember to DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST! I am not responsible for what happens to ANYBODYS phone!!!!!!!

Many thanks to both of you.
16th July 2011, 07:03 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Works fine With My phone! THanks
17th July 2011, 06:17 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 57

693 posts
More
Can I just unzip this and place sounds on my sd card without flashing it on my phone?
17th July 2011, 01:38 PM   |  #6  

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrenz

Can I just unzip this and place sounds on my sd card without flashing it on my phone?

Ithink you can, but it will mess with your songs and if you place .nomedia file, it would not find these files the best solution is to flash
17th July 2011, 03:29 PM   |  #7  

5 posts
thanks for the file to both of you
17th July 2011, 03:47 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 57

693 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozols

Ithink you can, but it will mess with your songs and if you place .nomedia file, it would not find these files the best solution is to flash

Dunno about that, I already did something like that for a different set of ringtones. I placed it in ringtones folder and it didn't show up in my song list on the music players I use.... Thanks
17th July 2011, 10:02 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
----------
Last edited by MYAbln; 17th July 2011 at 10:07 PM.
18th July 2011, 05:03 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 14

63 posts
Would be much better to have a zip of the sounds so one could pick and chose which sounds they'd like, put them on their SD card, and not have to worry about the space and flashing them all.

Just sayin.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread