Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AOSP ringtones and notifications flashable zip for sense users

Tip us?

ronnyhawks
Old
(Last edited by ronnyhawks; 18th October 2011 at 04:39 AM.) Reason: OP Edit
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Default AOSP ringtones and notifications flashable zip for sense users

Here is a flashable zip file of all the AOSP sounds/ringtones/notifications (to this date). This zip was made for Clockworkmod Recovery, but might work on Amon (I haven't tested this) I requested this to use on a sense rom (MikG) Thanks Preludedrew for making this for me!!!!! Hopefully all the sense users out there that are stuck with some pretty weak tones can find this useful. And always remember to DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST! I am not responsible for what happens to ANYBODYS phone!!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ringtones-signed-1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.16 MB, 3950 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ronnyhawks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oklahomatulsa
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyhawks View Post
Here is a flashable zip file of all the AOSP ringtones and notifications. I requested this to use on a sense rom (MikG v2.2) Thanks Preludedrew for making this for me!!!!! Hopefully all the sense users out there that are stuck with some pretty weak tones can find this useful. And always remember to DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST! I am not responsible for what happens to ANYBODYS phone!!!!!!!

Many thanks to both of you.

ozols
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Works fine With My phone! THanks

syrenz
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Can I just unzip this and place sounds on my sd card without flashing it on my phone?

ozols
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrenz View Post
Can I just unzip this and place sounds on my sd card without flashing it on my phone?
Ithink you can, but it will mess with your songs and if you place .nomedia file, it would not find these files the best solution is to flash

guilleray
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for the file to both of you

syrenz
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozols View Post
Ithink you can, but it will mess with your songs and if you place .nomedia file, it would not find these files the best solution is to flash
Dunno about that, I already did something like that for a different set of ringtones. I placed it in ringtones folder and it didn't show up in my song list on the music players I use.... Thanks

MYAbln
Old
(Last edited by MYAbln; 17th July 2011 at 10:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
----------
SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS ROCKSSSS!

htc-ppc
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Would be much better to have a zip of the sounds so one could pick and chose which sounds they'd like, put them on their SD card, and not have to worry about the space and flashing them all.

Just sayin.