I have bricked my phone many times now and used SEUS to get it back to 2.1.1.A.0.6 and had to go through the process of rooting and installing CWM again. Here is what I have found.
- Download SuperOneClick to a folder, e.g. C:\SuperOneClick
- Create a sub-folder under this folder, e.g. C:\SuperOneClick\CWM
- Download your preferred version of CWM or xRecovery (should be the 3 files "busybox", "chargemon", "recovery.tar")
- Copy these 3 files into the sub-folder you created, e.g. C:\SuperOneClick\CWM
- Copy the code snippet below and save as INSTALL.BAT in the sub-folder
- Reflash your phone with SEUS to get back to plain 2.1.1.A.0.6
- Reboot and set USB debugging mode
- Run SuperOneClick and click Root - do not reboot
- Once Root has finished click Shell Root - do not reboot
- Open a command window and enter CD C:\SuperOneClick\CWM
- Run INSTALL.BAT - this will reboot the phone at the end
- Press BACK key on the phone at the Sony Ericcson text - you should get into CWM
The benefit of the above is that if you keep the files in the folder above you can repeat from step 6 very easily.
@echo off echo. echo.1) Run SuperOneClick echo. a) Click Root - do not reboot echo. b) Click Shell Root - do not reboot echo.2) Press any key in this window to install CWM - phone will reboot echo. pause ..\adb devices ..\adb remount ..\adb push busybox /system/bin ..\adb push chargemon /system/bin ..\adb push recovery.tar /system/bin ..\adb shell chmod 755 /system/bin/busybox ..\adb shell chmod 755 /system/bin/chargemon ..\adb shell chmod 755 /system/bin/recovery.tar ..\adb reboot
I got SuperOneClick from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1297434892 (from thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950324)
I got 2 files for CWM "chargemon" and "recovery.tar" from the ZIP file here http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1308237137 (from thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1106146)
I got busybox from the ZIP file here http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1297434832 (from thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950324)
I hope some people find this useful and that I haven't offended the guys where I got the files from (I did list your threads as well as link to your files so others can see all the useful posts in your threads).