Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 54,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Found the best screen protectors for HTC Sensation !!!

Tip us?

hexen88
Old
Thanks Meter 48

DONATE TO ME
Always wondered why people using screen protector if this is gorilla glass, that can't be JUST scratched... It's better than back-cover of phone, that in my Sensation have some scratcher, but no screen, even if falls on floor couple of times
HTC Sensation
ROM: always newest SultanXDA
ROOT: Yes
S-ON
4EXT
Anker 1900mAH, Samsung microSDHC 32GB Class 10

masondoctorjt
Old
(Last edited by masondoctorjt; 23rd January 2012 at 11:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen88 View Post
Always wondered why people using screen protector if this is gorilla glass, that can't be JUST scratched... It's better than back-cover of phone, that in my Sensation have some scratcher, but no screen, even if falls on floor couple of times
I thought that too, but now that there is about 4 scratches on my sensation's gorilla glass screen, I am now using a skinomi screen protector.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

ungraph
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niksone View Post
Hello, would you share from where you got your screen protector.
A link will be appreciated.
Thanks.
The same link as the one in the OP.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

darkmantra
Old
Thanks Meter 291

DONATE TO ME
I thought this also, but i got a slight scratch before i put cheap screen protector. But luckily sent my phone to service center and they replace the lcd .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen88 View Post

speps
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by masondoctorjt View Post
I thought that too, but now that there is about 4 scratches on my sensation's gorilla glass screen, I am now using a skinomi screen protector.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App
I thought the same, but after quite a few months of using it - I've got a super, super tiny scratch on the screen. Nothing really noticeable - but I'd rather be safe than sorry and have an annoying scratch across the screen.

steve austin
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Thumbs up Look no further....It's a Wrap(sol)

I have read through this post since day 1. I have bought the official sensastion protectors from T- mobile, I have bought multiple off brands from kiosks at numerous malls, I have purchased the ones specified by the OP and I have randomly purchased e-bay offerings. ALL fell short in some way. I present THE BEST - hands down (for my liking and no disrespect to those who have given their .02 cents already) - protector for your sensation:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Wrapsol-...item1e6a5084dc

http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Pa...Sensation.aspx

Wrapsol makes the, by far, the most effective, aesthetically pleasing, unintrusive, and functional protector on the market IMO. Why:

1. NO peeling up on the ends - period. The adhesive sucks on to the curved edges in 24 hours.
2. the protector comes almost to the edge of the screen. (therefore, when you put on your case it is covered).
3. it is not matte finish. its clear plastic - BUT - a simple brush across your shirt and all the mini smudges are completely gone.
4. the plastic, when applying it feels thick, but is actually thin. It allows you to trace, tap and touch the screen as if there was no protection at all.No dents or scratches either.
5. It's clarity is as close to the original glass feel of the screen - without the protection.

6. Last, but not least - They application of the protector is sheer brilliance. no water, no fuss. Most times the protectors are so flimsy that it takes 20 min to set it straight. in the meantime, all the lint and dust you try to avoid begins to slowly drift back in the air. this thing has two, SOLID break-away handles at the ends. They allow you to FIRMLY and securely, place the film down - THE FIRST TIME. Then you simply smooth out the bubbles.

I have had this thing for two months. I waited this long just to make sure its durability was not a fluke. NO peeling, NO scratches and it is a breeze to clean. It is $10 on e-bay at its cheapest. there are some more than that (especially on the site). If I knew how to upload photos I would show you. I rarely endorse anything, but this thing is the truth. Stop looking now and start enjoying your phone.

zcdg
Old
(Last edited by zcdg; 24th January 2012 at 10:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 101
Any kind of not very deep scratches can be removed easely with polishing paste. Glass is strong enough to make them at first place. How offten it happens? But if happend can be removed...

But to have all the time any kind of plastic protection on beatuful original hard glass screen thinking you may once scratch it ......
Better not to have this kind of phone at all in that case, if thinking about any scratches all the time....
Just my opinion...

chrischoi
Old
Thanks Meter 408
Evo 3D's have Corning Gorilla Glass and I've seen them scratch first day just from keys.

Here's an update to the OP's post. Buyer relisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280808144442
The Following User Says Thank You to chrischoi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

beston94
Old
Thanks Meter 426
Hello, could anyone tell me which screen protector should I buy in the UK ebay? I followed the link in the US ebay but since I live in the UK, I can't buy it. So could anybody give me a good quality of screen protector in the Ebay UK!

Thanks a lot
Motorola XOOM running EOS Stable Jelly Bean with stock EOS kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S II running NeatRom XXMS1 4.4 with PhilZ v4.53 kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S IV running Omega rom v8.0.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." - Confucius...

cgbayraktar
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Those look fantastic on your S4G.