I have read through this post since day 1. I have bought the official sensastion protectors from T- mobile, I have bought multiple off brands from kiosks at numerous malls, I have purchased the ones specified by the OP and I have randomly purchased e-bay offerings. ALL fell short in some way. I present THE BEST - hands down (for my liking and no disrespect to those who have given their .02 cents already) - protector for your sensation:
Wrapsol makes the, by far, the most effective, aesthetically pleasing, unintrusive, and functional protector on the market IMO. Why:
1. NO peeling up on the ends - period. The adhesive sucks on to the curved edges in 24 hours.
2. the protector comes almost to the edge of the screen. (therefore, when you put on your case it is covered).
3. it is not matte finish. its clear plastic - BUT - a simple brush across your shirt and all the mini smudges are completely gone.
4. the plastic, when applying it feels thick, but is actually thin. It allows you to trace, tap and touch the screen as if there was no protection at all.No dents or scratches either.
5. It's clarity is as close to the original glass feel of the screen - without the protection.
6. Last, but not least - They application of the protector is sheer brilliance. no water, no fuss. Most times the protectors are so flimsy that it takes 20 min to set it straight. in the meantime, all the lint and dust you try to avoid begins to slowly drift back in the air. this thing has two, SOLID break-away handles at the ends. They allow you to FIRMLY and securely, place the film down - THE FIRST TIME. Then you simply smooth out the bubbles.
I have had this thing for two months. I waited this long just to make sure its durability was not a fluke. NO peeling, NO scratches and it is a breeze to clean. It is $10 on e-bay at its cheapest. there are some more than that (especially on the site). If I knew how to upload photos I would show you. I rarely endorse anything, but this thing is the truth. Stop looking now and start enjoying your phone.