FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Stock update 2.50.405.2

452 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By junta_mpb, Senior Member on 13th July 2011, 09:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I just got an update from HTC to 2.50.495.2 and I would like to know if anyone else got this and what are their observations. It happened just 5 minutes ago or so.
The Following User Says Thank You to junta_mpb For This Useful Post: [ View ]

13th July 2011, 10:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I didn't get it but i heard that they fixed the WiFi-issue. The connectivety seems to be better now.
13th July 2011, 10:46 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yup, fixed some wifi issues (constantly dropping connection) for me.
13th July 2011, 10:47 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks for the info. I never had the WiFi issue so I guess the update is rather useless for me. Oh well.

Thanks again!
13th July 2011, 12:40 PM |#5  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I've never experienced any wifi problems, but updated anyway. Now, the battery is draining pretty quickly compared to before the update Anyone else experiencing the same?
13th July 2011, 12:46 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivas610

I've never experienced any wifi problems, but updated anyway. Now, the battery is draining pretty quickly compared to before the update Anyone else experiencing the same?

I'll be checking this for the next few days, but if anyone has any figures I'd appreciate the info.
13th July 2011, 03:29 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
I tried to do the update, but I think it failed, because my phone was completely resetted! Guess I'll try again...

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
13th July 2011, 07:41 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
after update , htc location doesnt work for me anymore. i have to disable wifi and 3g to work again.
13th July 2011, 07:50 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivas610

I too see faster battery draining then before update..will se what happens next few days
13th July 2011, 10:08 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No battery drain here, 4h. of wifi for 2%, I did however reboot it a few times, maybe that helped, dunno.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread