Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 40,206 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Music over bluetooth.

Tip us?

Smok3y666
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Music over bluetooth.

I have recently brought a Belking Bluetooth music receiver but the music has a strange echo when played through my hifi. It was okay up until some point when I installed Last.FM since then the audio sounds terrible but only through BT. I have done a factory reset but it's still the same. Any ideas?

chuni2007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Try looking for the audio output settings.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

merirosvo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Control if an another mp3 player is run in background ; )

( For example , a single widget could put on Play different music players , there music players played the same music with a small shift , and echo )

Edit : no , nothing

grady_21
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Its your Belkin Bluetooth Receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smok3y666 View Post
I have recently brought a Belking Bluetooth music receiver but the music has a strange echo when played through my hifi. It was okay up until some point when I installed Last.FM since then the audio sounds terrible but only through BT. I have done a factory reset but it's still the same. Any ideas?
I ran into the same problem. My phone plays crystal clear music through every other bluetooth device except my Belkin. Apparently, this is an all too common problem with this particular receiver. There is a sliver of hope if you are unsatisfied with the terrible range of your Belkin though - there is a metal plate located under the circuit board inside your device. Remove it and it will extend the range of your device to the advertised 30 feet or whatever it is. As far as the sound quality, I'm afraid you're SOL, partner. Thanks and Gig 'em!