Ask a question

No registration required

Music over bluetooth.

OP Smok3y666

13th July 2011, 02:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
I have recently brought a Belking Bluetooth music receiver but the music has a strange echo when played through my hifi. It was okay up until some point when I installed Last.FM since then the audio sounds terrible but only through BT. I have done a factory reset but it's still the same. Any ideas?
17th July 2011, 08:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Try looking for the audio output settings.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App
18th July 2011, 12:14 AM   |  #3  

8 posts
Control if an another mp3 player is run in background ; )

( For example , a single widget could put on Play different music players , there music players played the same music with a small shift , and echo )

Edit : no , nothing
14th November 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #4  

1 posts
Its your Belkin Bluetooth Receiver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smok3y666

I have recently brought a Belking Bluetooth music receiver but the music has a strange echo when played through my hifi. It was okay up until some point when I installed Last.FM since then the audio sounds terrible but only through BT. I have done a factory reset but it's still the same. Any ideas?

I ran into the same problem. My phone plays crystal clear music through every other bluetooth device except my Belkin. Apparently, this is an all too common problem with this particular receiver. There is a sliver of hope if you are unsatisfied with the terrible range of your Belkin though - there is a metal plate located under the circuit board inside your device. Remove it and it will extend the range of your device to the advertised 30 feet or whatever it is. As far as the sound quality, I'm afraid you're SOL, partner. Thanks and Gig 'em!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread