Home screen for your WM6.5 device, looks like Windows Phone 7.
This is not today plugin. This is standalone application.
* Touch-oriented interface
* Fully customizable view: background color and image, icons, captions.
* Contact tiles on home screen, ability to call and send SMS.
* Drag-n-drop tiles
* Support for plug-in modules for additional functionality.
* Windows Mobile 6.0 - 6.5.3
* Compact Framework 3.5
* Screen resolution: all resolutions
* long tap for tile customization
* when tile in "customizing mode", press to position on the screen for moving
* press to "wheel" icon to open customization dialog
* long tap at blank space for insert new widget
hi,looks good, I linked your work to two UIs threads here on xda.
It's similar to "the host".
Since it seems the author has no time to work on it, why don't you message him and keep developing both apps in one?
How do you start this without rebooting phone every time? It runs fine on reboot but if I exit, I can't start it again without rebooting phone again. Running the exe from the instal folder only ends up in an error message that requires it being shut down.
i move (cut) the file MetroHome65.lnk from \windows\start to (paste) \windows\start menu\programs, and i can run everytime i wish without any bug, and do not start ant reboot.
Thanks but, that didn't work. I still get the same error when attempting to start it up without a reboot. It did give me an idea - a shortcut to the shortcut in startup folder - but that didn't work either.
XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce released a video a … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?