Zeus Virus

Tip us?

Xiutehcuhtli
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 175
Default Zeus Virus

Thought this was worth posting.
I don't know much about mobile trojans, but this looks like something worth notifying people about.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/231001685

othan1
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiutehcuhtli View Post
Thought this was worth posting.
I don't know much about mobile trojans, but this looks like something worth notifying people about.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/231001685
Actually, I'm REALLY glad you posted this. I'm not affected by it, but I was wondering why my bank was taking down mobile banking for maintenance for two days.

This seems the logical reason but it may not be. I just know that my bank uses the mTANs as mentioned in the article.
DISCLAIMER: This post is one person's opinion and may be dismissed or considered with no emotional, physical or mental harm to the originator of said opinion. In the event that the post is an attempt at humor and reviewer of the post has his/her feelings hurt, mediation options are available.

Better searching: Use Google. type site:xda-developers.com before your search term (i.e., "site:xda-developers.com Purple Nurple" without the quotes). Thank you, DiGi760, for the suggestion!

bertm13
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by othan1 View Post
Actually, I'm REALLY glad you posted this. I'm not affected by it, but I was wondering why my bank was taking down mobile banking for maintenance for two days.

This seems the logical reason but it may not be. I just know that my bank uses the mTANs as mentioned in the article.
Chase? That may be the reason for the short notice. Good find OP.

MikeyLee
Old
Thanks Meter 506
Got this in my email today...

Dear Valued Customer:

We're writing to let you know that starting July 15, 2011 at 11:00 PM ET we will be performing maintenance to Chase OnlineSM and Chase Mobile® Banking. The following services may not be available until July 17, 2011 at approximately 11:00 AM ET.
Chase OnlineSM
Account Transfers
Auto and Home Payments
Online Bill Pay
Chase QuickPaySM
Chase QuickDepositSM
Chase Mobile® App and Chase Mobile® browser (for all devices)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for banking online with Chase.

Sincerely,

Cathy J. Marinelli
Senior Vice President
Online Banking Team

Dont you seriously feel like finding the people behind a trojan like this, take them to a dark alley somewhere and kick the **** out of them until they are not breathing? Just sayin'
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NCB Galaxy S5 OS
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Stock DeOdexed and DeBloated
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Stock DeOdexed and DeBloated

Framily ID#H01101494hd Join us!

www.facebook.com/spiritlevelmusic

Xiutehcuhtli
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 175
I don't bank with Chase, but...

Yup.