Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,422 Members 43,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free games

Tip us?
 
ApeLovesIceCream
Old
#1  
ApeLovesIceCream's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 64
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Salem
Default Free games

Bought a 32 gig card for my evo sold the 8 gig to make up for the cost. Unfortunately the movie hornet that came with the phone got deleted. Called sprint and they said they would credit the movie. I asked if instead of downloading the movie I could use the credit towards buying the 3d games. Thanks to that I now have three new games. I hope this helps someone ?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium
 
Overstew
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,654
Posts: 3,911
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApeLovesIceCream View Post
Bought a 32 gig card for my evo sold the 8 gig to make up for the cost. Unfortunately the movie hornet that came with the phone got deleted. Called sprint and they said they would credit the movie. I asked if instead of downloading the movie I could use the credit towards buying the 3d games. Thanks to that I now have three new games. I hope this helps someone ?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium
Lol you can download the green hornet movie on the dev or apps section but I'm sure this'll come in handy for a few people.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App
 
rlaw
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 225
Posts: 753
Join Date: Jul 2011
Do they have any way of knowing whether you're telling the truth?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
 
phatmanxxl
Old
#4  
phatmanxxl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,092
Posts: 4,820
Join Date: Dec 2008
How much did you sell the 8 Gb card for? I got about a dozen in my sock drawer.
I am phatman and I am a flashaholic
LG G2 D800
 
ApeLovesIceCream
Old
#5  
ApeLovesIceCream's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 64
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Salem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overstew View Post
Lol you can download the green hornet movie on the dev or apps section but I'm sure this'll come in handy for a few people.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App
I know I already downloaded the movie and a few others

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App
 
nate420
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 236
Posts: 2,096
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: eau claire,wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmanxxl View Post
How much did you sell the 8 Gb card for? I got about a dozen in my sock drawer.
They go for like 8-10 bucks in the xda marketplace

3D > iClone
If I Helped Hit The Thanks Button It's All Us Non-Developers Have
 
ApeLovesIceCream
Old
#7  
ApeLovesIceCream's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 64
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Salem
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmanxxl View Post
How much did you sell the 8 Gb card for? I got about a dozen in my sock drawer.
I sold mine for 10

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more

Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more

Make Your Calendar Widget Beautiful with Month

For some of us, summer vacation is alreadyover. For those getting ready to school, work, or … more

Integrate Social Networks Into Your Project With ASNE Library

Social network applications and services have developed into major parts ofour … more