Originally Posted by Weudel
Pull the battery immediately.... put the phone in a bowl completely covered by uncooked rice, let it stay there overnight... If that doesn't bring it back, it's unlikely it'll ever work again...
I've revived a phone by doing that, with one twist---
put the phone, completely covered in dry uncooked rice, with battery removed, in an oven set on the lowest setting--NO HIGHER THAN 200 degrees
-- for about 20 minutes. Remove, let cool for an hour, repeat.
Let sit overnight, replace battery, and see what happens.
((((disclaimer--try this at your own risk--has worked for me a couple times))))