Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Stable gingerbread Rom Optimus one

OP Jeanjacq

15th July 2011, 02:11 PM   |  #1  
Jeanjacq's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Roodepoort
Thanks Meter: 38
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
hey all.
Any suggestions for a very stable ROM(Gingerbread) for the Lg Optimus one?
Cant seem to find one
(Send Me a Link)
15th July 2011, 05:39 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 24
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Void Forever with franco 18.1 kernel...the most stable one.

hit thanks button if i helped you..
The Following User Says Thank You to sajjan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2011, 05:40 PM   |  #3  
ElevateMusic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cobourg, ON
Thanks Meter: 73
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
do you want actual gingerbread or like... mik's cm7 gingerbread?
mik's is 1000x better than any actual gingerbread Rom, here's the link to that one,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=946354

but if you really want a REAL gingerbread Rom than i think GingerLOL is a decent one...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1118685

I'm running mik's cm7 6.5.5 as you can see in my signature, and it's 1000x more stable and more efficient than any stock LG Rom, even the... modded ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElevateMusic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2011, 07:20 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 237
 
849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffy3666

do you want actual gingerbread or like... mik's cm7 gingerbread?
mik's is 1000x better than any actual gingerbread Rom, here's the link to that one,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=946354

but if you really want a REAL gingerbread Rom than i think GingerLOL is a decent one...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1118685

I'm running mik's cm7 6.5.5 as you can see in my signature, and it's 1000x more stable and more efficient than any stock LG Rom, even the... modded ones.

I think u have never used any other GB rom other than miks.
I have used almost all GB roms and i feel that all of them are more or less the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashishv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2011, 08:00 PM   |  #5  
ElevateMusic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cobourg, ON
Thanks Meter: 73
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishv

I think u have never used any other GB rom other than miks.
I have used almost all GB roms and i feel that all of them are more or less the same.

Yes, they are all relatively the same but mik's is more stable in my opinion. With constant updates it really is a killer rom.
15th July 2011, 08:17 PM   |  #6  
DJBhardwaj's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,952
 
3,285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishv

I think u have never used any other GB rom other than miks.
I have used almost all GB roms and i feel that all of them are more or less the same.

No point of comparing mik's rom to any other GB rom.
I too prefer mik's CM7 while my second opinion would go for void #forever. Try both, you won't regret

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
15th July 2011, 08:21 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
239 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
If you're looking for a STABLE gingebread rom with the OLD baseband the best shot will be sure mik's rom... If you have the NEW baseband GINGERLOL i guess would be the best shot...
16th July 2011, 12:28 AM   |  #8  
ElevateMusic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cobourg, ON
Thanks Meter: 73
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlymeipse

If you're looking for a STABLE gingebread rom with the OLD baseband the best shot will be sure mik's rom... If you have the NEW baseband GINGERLOL i guess would be the best shot...

lmao, see? I'm not the only one! I just have good taste
16th July 2011, 05:35 AM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffy3666

do you want actual gingerbread or like... mik's cm7 gingerbread?
mik's is 1000x better than any actual gingerbread Rom, here's the link to that one,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=946354

but if you really want a REAL gingerbread Rom than i think GingerLOL is a decent one...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1118685

I'm running mik's cm7 6.5.5 as you can see in my signature, and it's 1000x more stable and more efficient than any stock LG Rom, even the... modded ones.

What about the black screen bug? Or have you been lucky enough not to be affected by that? Because I was getting that ALL the time, including with different kernels.
17th July 2011, 02:25 PM   |  #10  
Samhain77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
426 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Try OneDroid. Very stable, no black screen bug and good battery!!!

[sent from my LG O1 with Tapatalk]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, optimus one, stable
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes